"HANABI" 花火

<<Sorry but you're not good enough>>

<<You should know your place>>

<<The only one who is allowed to have you it's me>>

<<You're so disgusting that I feel like puking. All those things you seek: Friendship, trust, loyalty. I'll crush them all>>

The same dream again, Why can't I forget it already?

I looked outside the window and I saw some stands from the Hanabi festival. I turned to the calendar and realized tomorrow will be my first day as a highschool student. I needed to calm down so I wanted to take a walk around the festival.

I went downstairs, I was about to go when I heard my mum behind me.

"Sweetie where are you going?" she asked

"I'm just going to take a walk around the book stands" I said

"Ok but before that put this on" She handed me a yukata and pushed me to get changed

"Ok" I sighed

After I get changed my mum start taking thousand photos.

"Ok, don't stay out too late, ok" she stroke my hair. I nodded and went out.

Wearing a yukata was a waste of time but I nedded to get out.

I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, 16, I live with my mum and my puppy Nigou. My dad passed away when I was still in middle school. We weren't really close but we could understand each other. Middle school was a hell. I stayed in the hospital for a year.

Tomorrow will be my first day in highschool. I hope this time I have a peaceful life. I don't have friends, I like reading, books make me feel secure. Being invisible, not standing out makes me feel safe. Normally people wouldn't notice me, it's like I'm invisible and I like that.

My mum and I are very different, while she is someone talkative I try not to talk to others. While she smiles, I barely change my facial expressions. But I like being with her, I need to be strong for her, I promised dad I'll be forever with her and I will protect her

I work in library closed to my house, my mum's best friend owns that place. She is very nice, she knows I'm not good enough dealing with people but she is ok with it. Also I get to help mum and I can borrow some books.

The Hanabi festival was full of people even though it was about to end. Kids running around happily, friends playing some games, Someone bump into me.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you" a girl apologized to me.

"It's ok" It happens all the time

"Was that guy even there? He is like a ghost" her friends said.

I look around the book stands and pick some books. I bought around 5, it was time to get back home.

"Oe, you brat, look what you've done" I heard some guys picking up on an old lady and her grandson.

"Oba-chan, I'm scared" the little boy cried

"Young man we are really sorry" the elder woman apologized, her grandson spill some juice on their yukata.

"This yukata is really expensive, you need to take some responsibility. Pay for it" the man yelled

I don't know what got into me but before I knew I was standing infront of them