"I'll protect you!" 僕が君を守って上げる!

<<There isn't a person in this world that I want more than I want you>>

After getting in the taxi I started running towards Kuroko's house. I call him to know where he was and then our call was cut, does he know that?

I was about to reach his house when I decided to call him again. I was so nervous, I wasn't ready to say those words but couldn't keep my feelings inside.

I could hear a phone ringing, I look around. At first I thought he was nearby but then I found his phone on the floor.

I don't like this at all...

Suddenly it started to ring again, I picked it up.

"Kuroko?" I asked

"Kuroko is where he belongs to. Kagami Taiga, right? Finally I get to hear your voice" I heard an unknown voice.

My heart stopped for a second, don't tell me..

"Are you there? Hey, you should answer you know, that's not very polite" he said

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM? WHERE IS HE?" I yelled

"Nothing, hey do me a favor and get out of his life. This is too big for you american boy. Kuroko is fine,  after all, I wouldn't hurt the person I love. Well it was a pleasure , bye" Suddenly he hanged up

I dealed his number all over again but he didn't pick it, I run to kuroko's house. I knocked over and over again.

"Kagami-kun what's wrong, you look so pale. Are you ok?" She asked concerned

"He took him. I'm sorry" I fell down on my knees.

The police came to the house, they asked me a few questions and then they talked to her mum. Two policemen were going to be outside the house. Kuroko's mum was devastated, she couldn't stop crying and she didn't muttered a word after that.

"I'm so sorry ma'am" I knelled infront of her.

"Kagami-kun it's not your fault, actually is mine for not being able to protect him" she sobbed

"I will find him and bring him back home" I clenched my fits.

"No, Kagami let the police take care of this. I don't want to put you in danger, we don't know what that kid is capable of" she shivered.

"Then...I better go home" I bowed and left his house.

I took my phone and deal a number

"Aomine? Kuroko was kidnapped by that bastard, do me a favor a reunite the whole gang of Kiseki no Sedai" I hang up before he could say something.

I dealed the coach's number

"Riko-senpai, Kuroko was kidnapped please I need your help" I hanged up again and then I text them where to meet.

Kuroko I will find you....

-Kuroko's Pov-

I could hear the water running down and I felt something cold against my skin. I slowly opened my eyes, it was dark and there were some people talking. Someone was cleaning my wound. My head hurt and I was disoriented.