Chapter 9

Sofia's POV

I felt breathless. I shut my eyes but every time I closed them the memories just kept flooding back.

"Sophia-"

"Please don't Harry. I should go." I got up from the bed and walked to the living room to get my things.

"Sofia wait. You have to stop shutting me out."

I ignored him and got out my phone to call a cab.

"Sophia you don't have to do that I can drive you. "

"No, its fine. Its better this way. Where is your bathroom?"

He looked disappointed. "Down the hall, second door on your right."

I walked quickly to bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I took a deep breath to try and calm down. I was disgusted at my appearance in the mirror. My hair was sticking to my neck and forehead and my eyes were puffy from crying. The nightmares felt so real. I hadn't had them in years. Why where they coming back? I heard a knock on the door.

"Sofia, the cab is here."

I looked once more in the mirror and tried to fix myself before venturing out.

I headed quickly for the door. I was embarrassed. I hate people seeing me like this.

"Sofia" he pleaded again.

"Thanks for tonight Harry. Good bye."

I walked out and climbed inside the cab. I told the cabbie my hotel and we headed off in the direction. I didn't want to think of what Julie was going to say. I snuck out when she was gone. I knew what she would have said if I told her I was going out with Harry.

We reached the hotel and I paid the cabbie. I took a deep breath before heading inside. When I reached my hotel room, I prayed with all my heart that Julie was sleeping.

"Where have you been?" She was sitting on the bed with her arms crossed.

I did not want to deal with this right now.

"Out." I threw my jacked and phone on the bed and I tuned to walk towards the bathroom.

"Hey! Answer!" She yanked my arm hard.

"What he hell?! Get of off me!" I yanked my arm away from her grip.

"You were out with him weren't you?"

"So what if I was?"

"What is wrong with you? Since when do you let some guy control you?"

"Excuse me! Where the hell do you get off saying that?!" I was getting annoyed. She was only saying out loud what my subconscious was telling me but kept ignoring.

Julie's POV

"I'm your best friend! How can you even say that! I've been with you through everything! Everything!"

"Just stop ok, just stop!" She paced around looking angry and frustrated. "Just stop!" She placed her hands on her knees and started breathing heavily.

"Stop!" She stood up leaned against the wall and slid down. She put her head in her hands.

The realization suddenly hit me. "Oh my God. You're in love with him."