Chapter 7

I woke up around 9:30. I was going to sneak out before Julie had the chance to ask me where I was going. I knew she wouldn't be up till late anyway.

My mind kept racing at thought of what today would bring.Where was he taking me ? What he did he do that was so bad that I should stay away from him ?

I got up from bed and quickly got ready. I tried being as quiet as I could so Julie wouldn't wake up. I wrote her a note and left. My heart raced as I made my way downstairs. I didn't know what to expect.

I touched the down button for the elevator and the doors opened. The doors opened to reveal the lobby and I took a deep breath before walking out. I looked down at my phone to see what time it was. 10:05. I looked around but I didn't see Harry anywhere. I swept my eyes around the room once more when I saw a tall figure walk through the doors. My heart skipped a beat as he walked towards me. He was wearing a gray, long sleeved shirt with black jeans and brown boots. I now wished I spent more time getting ready.

"Hey Sophia. I'm glad you came. "

He kissed me on my cheek

I felt my cheeks get hot. I looked away.

"So what are we doing today ?"

"That's a surprise. Come with me. " He put out his hand.

I felt unsure. Julie's voice rang in my head. 'Stay away from him'

"Come on. I promise you'll have fun. Please ?" He made the puppy dog face and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Ok Styles," I said taking his hand. "But I'm holding you to that promise. "

"Don't worry," he said winking at me.

We walked out of the hotel and led me to his car. I remembered the last time I was in his car. That night flashed through my mind. It sent a chill down my back.

"Are you ok?" Harry said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little cold," I lied. I tried to push the nasty thoughts out of my mind and focus on Harry.

"So can't you please tell me where we're going ?" I gave him my pouty face.

"You're cute, but that wont work on me Love. "

I stuck my tongue out at him but on the inside my heart fluttered when he called me cute.

Harry was about to say something else when he was cut of by his phone.

"Ok. Lets make a deal. No phones today. It's just me and you. "

"I can't do that. Julie's going to wonder where I am. "

"Ok. Your only allowed to text her if she texts you first but other than that, nothing else. I'll turn my phone off. I want no distractions. "

"Ok. Deal"

"Great. We're here." Harry pulled up to a vacant parking lot. I saw trees and a small path in between.

"Ummm what are we going to do here?" I said getting out the car.

"You'll see in a second. " He pulled out a large backpack. "Come on."

He put his hand out. I took a deep breath and reluctantly took his hand.

"I hope you don't think I'm going to walk for too long. "

"Don't worry. It's only for a little bit. "

We walked on the path , through the trees until we came to a clearing. There was a huge field before us. It was like one of those fields you see in the fairy tale books. There were dandelions in the midst of the grass. I felt a breeze as we walked unto the field. The sky was clear and vibrantly blue.