Chapter 12

Harry's P. O. V

"Harry?"

I look up to see Julie. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Sophia."

She looked hesitant.

"It's ok. We can talk." Sofia came up behind her.

"Sofia I think -"

"Julie. Just give us a minute."

She stepped out into the hallway and let the door close behind her.

I started getting nervous. "So how are you?"

"I'm fine Harry. What did you want to talk about ?"

I ran my hand through my hair. I didn't Really think this through.

"Why did you run away?"

"What?"

"Why did you run away? I could have helped. You can't run away every time you have a bad feeling!

"Don't you dare for a second think you know whats going. No you couldn't have ! You have no idea how it is!" Tears started forming in her eyes.

"If you stayed long enough for me to say anything you'd know I went through the same thing !"

"What?"

I didn't mean to say that. I've never admitted to anyone.

"Nothing. Maybe I shouldn't have come." I turned and started to walk away

Sofia's P. O. V

"Don't do this Harry. You run away too. I may do it physically but you always run away at the thought of opening up."

He stopped walking.

"Fine. Just go. I'm don't trying." I turned and headed to the door.

"I used to have nightmares when I was younger." I stopped in my tracks.

"The nightmares began ..... His voice broke. "When My best friend died."

I turned to see Harry crying. I never I thought I would see this boy crying. He looked dark most of the time.

I went to him and cupped his face. I kissed his lips softly. I could taste the tears on his lips.

I wanted to ask more but I knew this was a lot for him.

"Look Sophia. I know I have a past but just take a chance. Screw everybody. It's just me and you."

Harry embraced me and kissed my lips forcibly. I felt his tongue graze my lips and I let him in. My body ignited every time Harry touched me. I didn't care about anyone else in that moment. I just wanted this moment.

Julie's P. O. V

I hear yelling before but it stopped. I knew what was happening now. It didn't take a genius to figure out that they had made up. I knew it was time.