Chapter 13

Julie's P.O.V

I heard muffled voices followed by silence. I shook my head. They were probably kissing again. Whatever it'll all be over soon. The plan was set. There's no going back now.

Sofia's P.O.V

A feeling ignited inside me as Harry and I kissed. His lips felt desperate. He didn't want me to go. I didn't want to go. There were so many things holding us back. I think back to when we met for the second time. We spent hours talking and laughing.

I broke the kiss. We were both panting slightly.

"Ok," I whispered.

"What?" he asked puzzled.

"Let's do this. You and me. "

Harry gave me a wide dimpled grin. He grabbed my faced and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

"Sofia." Julie had a stern look on her face. "You should go Harry."

"Julie-"

"You need some rest. You had a rough couple of days. "

"It's ok. I'll call you later." Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked towards the elevators.

Once he was out of sight I spoke up.

"What the hell Julie?"

"Come inside. Everybody doesn't need to hear this."

"Ok. What the hell was that?"

"Like I said you need some rest. I don't trust him Sofia. We just talked about this. You can come crying the last time you were with him. "

" Look this is my life. I didn't say anything when you were sleeping with our professor."

Anger shadowed over Julie's face. "Who the hell are you to judge me? I'm not the one running around like some love sick puppy over some guy we just met!"

"You have no idea what goes on between us! At least I didn't open my legs for him !"

"Oh no not yet! You're halfway there! You were practically dry humping in the hallway!"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Look Sophia. I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt. " Her voice was soft as she spoke.

" I appreciate that but this is my life. You have to trust me."

"Ok fine. You're right. I can't control you. I'm sorry."

"I want you to like him. He's really sweet when he wants to be."

"I'll try. For your sake and for Gemma's sake. Speaking of which, I have good news. Gemma knows some people at University of Richmond in London. She thinks she can get us in."

"That's amazing! See things are looking up."

"Yeah. She has a couple of meeting but if they go well, we're all set. She's going to let me know tomorrow."

"That's so amazing. I have to thank her. Don't look so sad. This is our dream."

Julie smiled. "I'm not. It's just unbelievable."

"I know. How about we order room service and just spend the day watching movies? I need a calm day and my wrist kind of hurts."

"Sure. " She smiled. I'm glad our fight was over. I hated being mad at Julie. She's the only one I had left.