Chapter 15

Sofia's P.O.V

The day flew by. I forgot how fun it is to just spend the day with Julie just talking. We could talk for hours and never run out of stuff to talk about. The beauty of best friends. We decided to go to a bar and have a few drinks just us two. We hadn't gone out just the two of us since the night I broke my wrist. I don't know if it was because we were scared or if things just kept getting in the way. By the time we got home, we were slightly intoxicated and laughing hysterically at God knows what. I woke up that morning trying to remember where I was and what day it was. I was mildly hung over. I rolled over to see that it was 8:30. I rolled back over and pulled the covers over my head and continued sleeping.

Julie's P.O.V

I was awakened by a blood-chilling scream. I sat up straight trying to figure out what was going. I saw Sophia panicking in her bed. "STOP! STOP! STOP!"

I ran over to her and tried to wake her up. "Sofia, Sofia. It's Julie. It's okay. You're safe." I tried to hug her but she fought against me. I had never seen her this bad.

"HELP ME! PLEASE! HARRY!"

A shock went through my body.

"It's okay Sofia. Harry's coming. He's on his way."

She stopped struggling against me. Her breathing started to calm down. I laid with her until she calmed down completely and was sure the nightmare had ended. I pulled up the covers and went back to my bed. I watched her, thinking. What the hell?

Sofia's P.O.V

"Sofia,Sofia." Someone was shaking me.

"What?" I moaned.

"Wake up. Its 4 in the afternoon."

"God. Ive beens sleeping for that long."

"Yeah. How are you feeling?"

"Good. I have a slight headache and my throat is a bit sore. I'm not sure why. I don't think it was from the drinking."

"I know why."

I gave her a strange look. "Why?"

"Yo don't remember what happened?" She look concerned.

"Well, I had a nightmare. All I remember is being scared. I don't remember any details or how long it lasted."

"It lasted about half an hour Sofia. I couldn't calm you down. You were throwing punches. You struggled against me." She got up off my bed and started pacing around. "I have never seen you have such a bad reaction. It really scared me. I was starting to panic."

I sat up straighter in my bed."Well, then how did you finally calm me down?"

She stopped pacing. Her face was more serious than I have ever seen. "You called out a name." She cleared her throat."His name. Harry's."

I was shocked. "What? Are you sure it wasn't anyone else's name and you heard wrong?"

"No it was Harry's. As soon as I told you he was on his way you started to calm down."

"Wow. I don't even know what to think."

"Look Sofia, I love you so much. Please be careful. I don't want you to get attached only to get your feelings hurt. Please. Okay?"

"Ok. I'll be careful. I love you too."

"I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want me to bring you something?" She walked toward her dresser and started rummaging through her purse.

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Okay. I'll get something from that cafe down the street. I'll be back soon. You should probably get showered and dress. You're not looking too fresh."