Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V

It's been 2 days and I hadn't heard a word from Sophia. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I have this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach. I'm going crazy. I literally can't do anything. I'm so worried. Is she ok? Is she still having nightmares? The thought of her screaming out with no one to hold her just makes me loose it.

Suddenly I heard the door knocking. I tried ignoring it. But the knocking continued.

"Harry! Open the door! NOW!" It was Gemma. I opened the door reluctantly.

"You look like hell."

I ignored the comment. " What do you want Gemma?"

"I've been calling you for the past 2 days. I was worried."

"I'm fine."

She took my face in her hands and stretched the skin around my eyes.

"Have you been drinking? "

"No!"

"You're eyes are red Harry."

"I promise. I ..... just haven't been sleeping. "

"Why?"

"No reason ok. Just leave me alone."

"Harry talk to me."

"Gemma just go! NOW! Get the hell out! This is all your fault anyway!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You told her ! You ran her off!"

"You mean Sophia?"

"Who else would I be talking about?! You told her I was bad for her! Where the hell of do you get telling her that?!"

"She has a right to know Harry."

I wasn't going to listen to her anymore.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting the fuck out of here."

I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door. I was done with this bullshit. I slammed the door ok my way out. I got into my car.

"UGH! " I slammed my hands against the steering wheel. I couldn't think straight. She was clouding my judgement. I knew it wasn't Gemma's fault. This was mine. I knew I was no good for her but...... But she made me want to be better. "Ugh!!!" I screamed out again. I started the car. I needed to see her.

I arrived at her hotel and rushed up. I knocked on get door before I had the chance to chicken out. I paced back and forth while I waited.

The door opened. I looked up.

"Harry?"