Chapter 18

I woke with Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. I looked at the clock on his stand and saw that it was 11 in the morning. I needed to get home. I wiggled out of Harry's grip and went in search for my stuff. I scanned the room wondering where I left everything.

"Sofia?" I hear Harry's voice raspier than usual." Where are you going?"

"No where yet. I was just getting my stuff. I need to get back before Julie has a whole mental breakdown."

"Where you going to leave without telling me?" His face looked a little sad.

"No of course not. I know running is my specialty but I was just looking for stuff."

He chuckled softy.

"Can we go now? I need to take a shower."

He got off and the bed and walked over to me. "You don't look so bad for someone who just woke up. Plus you can take a shower with me." He smirked. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I leaned in close. Our lips were centimeters away from each other.

Suddenly I turned the other way."You wish Styles!" I ran to living room,laughing. I heard his footsteps behind me.

"Oh you're such a tease." He finally caught up with me and picked me up."Put me down!" But I couldn't contain my laughter.

He put me down on the couch with his body hovering over mine. He leaned in to kiss me when he suddenly sat up and stretched out his hand to help me sit up. I rolled my eyes. I put mine hand in his and pulled me roughly so our lips were once again centimeters from each other. Our breathing was in sync.

"Two can play that game remember?" He said referring to our repeated phrase. He kissed me softly on my lips. His lips were gentle.

"Ok. Let's go before we get distracted," he said with a smirk on his face.

We reached the hotel in a little while and he walked me to my door.

"Thanks for everything Harry. It was so amazing. I loved it."

"Anytime Sofia. I'll talk to you later." He gave me a kiss on my forehead before walking away.

I took a deep breath and embraced myself for the full on attack Julie was going to launch.I opened the door slowly and looked around the room.

"Oh hey. There you are." She looked surprisingly calm. This thew me off.

"Hey. Sorry I forgot to call last night."

"It's ok. I figured you were busy. Sorry about all the phone calls and texts. I was worried but then I realized I shouldn't bother you and you were safe." She smiled like nothing was wrong. What was going on?

"Oh, thanks. Are you okay? I was expecting a screaming match when I got home."

"Yeah. I'm totally fine. I told you, I'm going to try my best to accept Harry. Soooo what happened?"

I decided just to go with it. I did not feel like investigating and this calmness was refreshing. "Nothing. We just slept. That's it. I'm not ready for that yet."

"I bet sex with him is mind blowing though."

"Julie!!" My cheeks flushed at the thought."Let's talk about something else. Our Interview is tomorrow. We have to prepare."

"There's not much to prepare. Gemma told me it's just a formality. We're basically in."

"Oh my gosshhh! I can't believe were so close. This has been our dream for the longest time."

"Yes. We deserve it. We've been working so hard for this."

We spent the rest of day shopping and sight seeing. Julie could be stubborn but at the end of the day she was my best friend. I couldn't do it without her. She is my anchor. She keeps me sane when everything else around me is crazy. She would never do anything to hurt me.

We went to bed early and got up around 8 and headed on our way to the college. The campus was amazing. It was everything I imagined it to be. Julie's interview was first so I sat outside the office waiting. I taking the place in when I heard my name being called.

"Sofia!" I turned and a knot formed in my stomach when I saw who it was. It was Maya, the girl Harry was flirting with the night we went to nightclub with Gemma. She looked gorgeous in a simple dress and almost no make up. Another girl was walking beside her as they both walked up to me.

"Hi. Maya right?"

"Yeah. Nice to see you again. This is my friend Samantha.Samantha this is Julie." She had long blonde hair and piercing eyes. She was tall and her legs went on for days.

"Hi," I said. "Nice to meet you."

"What are you doing here?" Maya spoke up.

"Julie and I have interviews. We're hoping to transfer here.Do you go here?"

"Yeah we both do. You're going to love it here."

"I'm sure I will." Ok can this awkward little exchange end already?

"No one else is with you?"

"No.Why?"

"Oh cuz I heard from someone that you and Harry were a thing now. That you two have gotten pretty close. I figured he would be here, you know for moral support."

Of course she would make it her business to know. She was practically drooling over him when I saw them."Yeah I guess you could say that."

"Well just be careful," Samantha spoke up.

"Why?"

"Ok I probably shouldn't be telling you this but Harry is trouble.I mean HUGE trouble. The kind of trouble that makes you want to wish you never met him."

This couldn't be true."You're probably just saying that just to scare me off so you can have him all to yourself."

"Ha!" Maya scoffed. "You think he likes you don't you? You're just like the rest sweetie. "

"What about you? Last time I saw you the whole room could smell your desperation."

"Oh honey. You're so naive. There is only one reason why I would be interested in Harry." She leaned in and whispered in my ear."Mind blowing sex."

I felt the anger building up inside of me."You're just angry he doesn't want you thirsty ass."

Maya laughed again."Oh be nice to me sweetie or else I won't tell you why you're going to get your little heart broken."

I didn't answer. I just wanted to slap they're smug faces. I wish Julie were out here. She's better at these kinds of situations than me.

"Fine. We'll go." They turned and started walking in the other direction.

I had this nagging feeling inside of me. I just had to ask."Wait. What is it?"

They turned around with arrogant grins on their faces. "Lucy."

I was confused."Who is that?"

" Of course you don't know. She was this sad little thing who followed Harry around. She was in love with him. They swore they were only best friends but to her it was more than that.Despite only being "best friends" they screw up. They hooked up one night and she ended up pregnant. Long story short she had an abortion." My mind was spinning. This could not be true. Harry told me his best friend died. No. It wasn't true.

"No. You're lying. Harry told me-"

"Oh sweetie are you really going to believe anything he said? You just met him. You're just like Lucy. If you don't believe me, go find out for yourself. He keeps the sonogram in one of his nightstand drawers."

"How would you even know that? Never mind." I cringed at the thought.

" I only found out recently. Any guy who makes a girl have an abortion isn't worth my time."

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say that part. At least now you know. Try not to be too heartbroken." They both laughed as they walked away.

My insides were a mess. I felt the room spinning. This couldn't be true. Why would they tell me that if weren't true? I could easily catch them in a lie. Plus, she's friends with Gemma. She must have told them. But no this couldn't be true. I had to find out for myself.