First day in LA

I got off the plane and waited for my bags. My mom had my car sent here I went outside with my bags and a new car parked in front of me. "Amelia Walker?" The person asked. I nodded and they threw the keys to me. I put my bags in the back and drove to my new apartment. I started bringing my bags up to the apartment. When I was done I closed the trunk of the car and went to my apartment and got dressed to go on a walk. I got dressed in

I closed the apartment door and locked it

I closed the apartment door and locked it. I went down stairs and started walking. I saw a cute little coffee shop and walked in there was a few people I saw four guys and a girl all at a table one of the guys had his arms around her the other three were alone. I went up and ordered a frappe and looked back at the table and the three guys were watching me. The person handed me my frappe and I paid then left. I started looking at the shops and I saw this shop that had cute bags and jackets. I picked out a new jean jacket and some hats and glasses. I walked out and the three guys were out there talking. I kept on walking and walked into a skateboard shop. I picked out a new skateboard and the three guys walked in. I kept on looking at other skateboards until I accidentally walked into one of them. "I'm sorry." He smiled at me.

"No I'm sorry." I said. I smiled back. He kept on staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing your just really beautiful." He told me.

"Funny. You don't even know me." I said.

"I don't need to know you to know your beautiful. I'm Sammy." He smiled even bigger.

"I'm Amelia." I shook his hand.

"SAMMY!" I looked and they were all waiting for him.

"Before I go can I get your number?" He asked. I nodded and put it in his phone. Then he ran off with his group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got back to my apartment and thought about calling Sammy but thought let him come to me first. I got ready for bed and fell asleep after a couple more hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been awhile since I wrote (6 days) but who's counting! Sammy seems to take a liking in Amelia. The other two seem to like her too. Who will she end up with? Read, vote, and follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋