3 months later

I have been hanging out with Skate non stop since I saw him 3 months ago. I'm about 4 months pregnant and in another month I find out the gender of the baby. I got dressed for the day since we were going to the Teen Choice Awards I got dressed in

 I got dressed for the day since we were going to the Teen Choice Awards I got dressed in

"Amelia are you ready?" Skate yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah coming." As I was looking at my stomach through the mirror. I walked down the stairs and Skate took my hand.

"You look beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I told him. We got into the car and started driving. We met Jack J, Jack G, and Madison at their house to pick them up. We then got to the Teen Choice Awards and I was a little nervous because the fans knew I was with Sammy, Jack, and Skate and they hate me for that because I hurt them but once they find out about the baby they will be even more upset. I looked out the window and started breathing.

"Hey, don't stress it's not good for the baby." Skate told me.

"I'm scared of the fans getting more upset because from me hurting you, Jack, and Sammy they hated me but once they find out I'm pregnant with Sammy's baby then my baby will get hate and I don't want that and I'm scared of people hounding me down asking who's baby it is." I tried to calm myself down.

"Look if people hate on you because you're pregnant with a baby then who are they? Are person who is behind a computer screen putting people down or someone with some serious issues and if they give that baby hate I'll talk some sense into them because I'm here for you and that baby and Sammy is not. Also if they ask who's baby it is just stay by me and I'll talk to them. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay." He kissed my hand. Everyone was still in the car and they were watching and in shock. Skate got out and opened my door and I got out. I held onto Skates arm. I looked back at Jack J Jack G and Madison. Madison and Jack were doing cute poses together. Skate and I started doing poses.

"Amelia how far along are you?" A reporter asked.

"4 months." I told them.

"Have you found out the gender yet?" Another reporter asked.

"Not for another month." I said.

"Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" Another one asked.

"I don't know whatever the baby is I know he or she will be perfect and will be my baby to hold and to love." I said.

"Who's the baby's daddy? Because we know you were with three guys at the same time so who is the baby daddy?" Another reporter asked. I looked over at Skate and he was doing an interview and at that moment.

"Opps sorry didn't see you." Sammy ran into me but caught me before I could fall. "How's our baby doing Amelia?" He asked.

"So Sammy is the baby daddy?" The same reporter asked.

"You weren't going to tell them?" He asked. I couldn't breathe. I knew people were going to find out but I didn't want it to be so soon. "Amelia, are you okay?" Sammy asked. Right then I started to fall but someone caught me. "SOMEONE CALL 911! I heard Sammy yell.

"Amelia!" I heard Skate's voice.

"AMELIA!" I heard Madison scream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated! But I start school soon so I'll try to update on weekends! Read, vote, follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋