The second date

I was getting ready for my date with Sammy. I felt bad I was doing this to Jack and Skate because they are both amazing and Sammy goes from girl to girl. I got dressed in

I heard a knock at the door and answered it

I heard a knock at the door and answered it. "Hi." I said. Sammy was holding flowers and smiling.

"Hi beautiful." He handed me the flowers and I put them in water. We went out the door and I locked it. He took my hand and was holding it.

"So what are we doing on this beautiful day?" I asked.

"Going out to eat then to a carnival." I nodded. Went to Johnny Rockets to eat. We ate fries, onion rings, Burgers, and wings. If you're asking how I ate all of that we shared food. He wanted us to eat a lot of food and get sick on the rides. We got back into the car and drove to the fair. "Are you excited?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah." I told him.

He parked at the fair and opened my door. He grabbed my hand but fans came for him and split us apart. "Amelia!" Sammy yelled. He held his hand out of the crowd and I grabbed it and pulled him out of the crowd. "Thanks for saving me." He smiled with his face close to mine.

"I'll always save you." I told him. Then he kissed me. Fans started taking pictures of the kiss. We stopped and he kissed my hand. We went on so many rides and it turns out Sammy is the one with the weak stomach. We drove back to my apartment and he walked me to my door.

"You're a fun date." He told me.

"You're a fun date too and a great kisser."I said. I unlocked my apartment door and Sammy turned me around and started kissing me. We got to the bedroom and you know what happened next.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning and Sammy wasn't there. I saw a note on my nightstand and read it.

'Had a great night with you! We should go another date' -Love Sammy xo

So he leaves after that! I looked at my phone and Skate was calling.

"Hey Skate." I answered.

"Hey beautiful. How is life?" He asked.

"Good." I lied.

"Lies. Tell me what's up." He demanded.

"It's nothing." I said.

"Well okay. Do you want to go out for breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure let me take a shower and get dress." I told him.

"Okay see you in two hours." He said and hung up.

I took a shower and got dressed in

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it and Skate was smiling

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it and Skate was smiling. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." He smiled back. We walked to his car and went to a diner. I ate bacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast. He drove me back to my apartment. "Amelia." He stopped me.

"Yeah?" I asked. He leaned in and kissed me. He opened my door picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put on a condom and you know what happened next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like an idiot and a slut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen next? Will the guys find out? Will she feel awful? Read, vote, follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋