Words

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and Skate was asleep on the chair next to my bed and Sammy was on the other side of my bed sleeping. Jack and Madison were on the couch cuddling while sleeping and Jack J was sleeping on the floor. I turned on the television and E! News was on. "Next on the trend Amelia Walker pregnant with Sammy Wilkinson's baby a source claimed at the Teen Choice Awards." Jason Kennedy said on screen.

"Oh I see you are awake." The nurse said.

"Yeah." I answered. "How's my baby?" I asked.

"Well you didn't hit the ground when you fell but you have been under a lot of stress and I see why. These two both really love you but back to your baby you need to calm down more instead of being under a lot of stress so bed rest until this baby is born. You don't want to loose him." She informed me.

"Wait, did you say him? Isn't it too early to find out?" I asked.

"Well you can find out from 4-5 months." She said.

"So, I'm having a boy." I smiled so big.

"Oh you are awake." Sammy woke up and after Sammy Skate woke up.

"Oh since the father is awake I guess you can tell him. But guys keep her out of stress keep her under bed rest until the baby is born." The doctor told them.

"So what do you have to tell me?" Sammy asked.

"The baby is a boy." I told Sammy and Skate both. Sammy was smiling so big.

"Are you for real?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah that's what the doctor said." I said smiling.

"Babe I'll go get you food." Skate said and kissed my head and walked out

"I might know a way to keep you out of stress." Sammy said.

"How?" I asked.

"Sell your house and move in with us there is a room for you and the baby next to each other." He told me.

"I don't know Sammy moving in with the baby daddy and my kind of boyfriend." I said.

"Come on please move in?" He asked.

"Fine I'll move in but you have to help with the baby no half ass job." I told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah now she's moving in with Sammy and skate this should be good. Read, vote, follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋