Getting down on one knee

Sammy's P.O.V

I was out with Grayson and the Jacks along with Skate. Skate is all good with us and Amelia and he is a great uncle to Grayson. "Dude you have to show how special she is so buy her a big rock!" Skate said.

"Sam she won't care about how big it is she will only care about you two and Grayson becoming a family. If I was going to get down on one knee and be like Madison Beer will you marry me? I would buy this ring. It's not too big but it's the right size for them to not care how big it is because they don't care about money." Jack told me.

"Johnson what do you think?" I asked him.

"Listen to Jack all Amelia cares about is only you and Grayson she doesn't care about ring size." He said raising his eyebrows. I busted out laughing.

"Grayson what do you think?" I asked him pointing at the ring.

"Why are you getting mommy a ring?" He asked.

"Because I want to be a happy family and be married to mommy." I told him.

"Well that one is nice but that one over there is super shiny!" He said pointing to the ring across the store.

"Well mommy doesn't want a shiny ring. Isn't this one shiny enough?" I asked.

"I guess daddy." He told me.

"Sir I would like to buy this ring." I told the guy at the desk. I gave him Amelia's ring size and then paid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dropped off the guys and got dressed up a little bit better and dressed Grayson up a little bit better. "Hun come on that's go out to eat." I told her.

"Can't we just get pickup?" She asked.

"No I want to eat somewhere with my family." I said.

"Fine tell the rest to get in the car." She told me.

"It's just you Grayson and I." I said and grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car. We started driving and I saw it the place we first met. I parked and got Grayson out.

"I thought we were going out to eat." She said.

"We are we just need to make one stop." I told her and dragged her again into the shop.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"Don't you remember? This is where we started." I told her.

"Yeah when we bumped into each other." She said.

"But fell in love." I said. "Everyone! May I have everyone's attention!" I yelled.

"Sam what are you doing?" She asked.

"You will see." I said and winked. "Everyone this is my beautiful girlfriend Amelia Walker. I love her so much that if I lost her I would die. This is where we first met right here inside this store. Amelia I have something to ask you." I said. Grayson handed me the ring. "Thank you son. Amelia Walker will you please marry me? And please don't break my heart right here in front of these people." I told her. "I love you so much Amelia so please marry me?" I asked on one knee.

"Yes Sammy Wilkinson I will marry you." She said and we kissed and hugged. I put the ring on her finger and we hugged Grayson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was a whole Sammy point of view so I hope you enjoyed it! About one or two chapters to go! Read, vote, and follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋