This could be good

I went to the mall since I needed some new clothes. I got dressed in

I got into my car and headed to the mall

I got into my car and headed to the mall. I went through some shops picked out some clothes then I saw one of Sammy's friends. I walked up to them. "Hey didn't I see you yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah you we're talking to Sammy." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"My name is Nate but people call me Skate. I already know you are Amelia." He said.

"I guess Sammy told you?" I asked. He nodded.

"Hey you want to go grab lunch?" He asked and I nodded. We went to the food court and started eating. "So your mom just let you move here?" He asked.

"Yep. What about you? How did Skate end up in LA?" I asked.

"Friends." He said. "They are all like my family. So are my fans." Once he said fans I started laughing. "What?" He asked.

"Wait? You really have fans?" I asked. He nodded. "What do you do?" I asked.

"I sing and rap." He said.

"You should rap for me." I told him.

"Not in the middle of the mall. I can show you one of my videos." He told me and I nodded.

"Nice." I said.

"Thanks." He smiled at me.

"I should be going." I said.

"Wait can I get your number first?" He asked. I nodded and put it in his phone. I walked off and started looking for more clothes. I saw Sammy with a different girl and ducked into the clothes. I heard his other friends voice coming closer to me and I covered my mouth. He opened the clothes rack and saw me right there. I pulled him in.

"Don't tell Sammy I'm in here I'm not stalking him I'm hiding from him he's with a different girl so please." I whispered begged.

"Fine but you owe me the next time I see you." He whispered.

"Jack where did you go bro?" I heard Sammy. Jack left the rack.

"Yo bro this store has nothing we should go to the one on the 5th level." Jack said.

"Okay man." Sammy said. They left and I got out of the racks. I know I went out for food with his best friend but we we're in a food court that doesn't count as a date and I know I'm not dating Sammy but I kind of like him. I walked out of the store and called my best friend Dana.

"Hey girl. How is Los Angeles?" She asked.

"Good I met two guys both really nice but both best friends and one went on a date with another girl." I said.

"Okay which one did you meet first?" She asked.

"Sammy." I said.

"Which one went out with another girl?" She asked.

"Sammy." I said.

"How did you find out?" She asked.

"I was in this store at the mall saw them went into hiding mode in the racks." I told her.

"Please say he didn't see you?" She asked.

"No but his friend Jack did and he said I owe him the next time we see each other." I told her.

"He wants to take you on a date. I know it. Now go pick out something beautiful we have a game to play." She said with her evil voice.

"What game?" I asked.

"He plays with your heart you play with his." She told me and hung up. I went shopping for a dress. After that I went home and thought about it. Would it hurt to play a game?

----------------------------------------------
Amelia met Skate and she kind of likes him now too. What will happen next? Read, vote, and follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋