The Sunshine State

It's been a month since I left. I have been living in Florida with my mom and her kid. She's been helping me out with my baby more than Sammy did. I miss Sammy and I miss him more and more each day. I decided to call him. It started ringing and by the second ring a girl answered.

A Girl: Hello Sammy's phone!

Me: Hello who is this? Where the fuck is Sammy and why isn't he answering his own phone?

The girl: Well the real question is who are you and why are you calling my boyfriends phone?

Me: He's the father of my child and I left a month ago. How long have you two been dating?

The girl: we have been dating for 2 weeks. Can I ask what is your name?

Me: Amelia.

Then I heard his voice.

Sammy: Amelia? Please answer me. How is our son? I miss him.

Me: Well he doesn't miss you asshole.

After that I threw my phone at the wall.

"Mom I'll be back. I have to go to the store and get a new phone." I told her.

"What happened to your phone?" She asked.

"I threw it at the wall when I heard the father of my child moved on only a week after I left." I went walking down the street and walked into the store. I picked out my new phone and looked outside and some girls were watching me. I paid for my phone and walked outside to see what is their issue. "Why are you guys starring at me?" I asked.

"Are you the girl that was with Sammy, Skate, and Jack at the same time and had Sammy's baby?" The blonde hair one asked.

"It's complicated but I did have Sammy's baby." I told them.

"What happened?" The other one asked.

"We just were not meant to be. He needed a break. I needed a break. The baby was in the middle of it all so the baby and I came here to my mothers and Sammy is in California with his new girlfriend." I said.

"Why don't you guys try being friends but let have be by the baby?" The blonde one asked.

"I'll think about it." I smiled. They wanted pictures with me and then I walked back home and thought about it. My mom told me that it was wrong to keep the baby away from his dad.

"Honey just think about it. A little boy needs his father." She told me. I nodded. She walked out of my room and I just watched Grayson as he was sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------
What do you think she is going to do? Read, vote, follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋