The moment they find out, My life turns around

Jack J P.O.V

I woke up and I went on Twitter to see what the fans are up too because I haven't checked in a while. I go to a fan called 'NebraskaBoysNews' I look at the first picture and it's a picture of Sammy and Amelia kissing and Skate and Amelia kissing in front of her apartment. I was mad. "SAMMY! SKATE! COME HERE!" I yelled.

"Yeah man?" Sammy asked.

"Don't you yeah man me you have been kissing Amelia the girl who I went on a date with." I was mad.

"Amelia went on a date with me then we had a good night." He grinned. I was about to punch him until Skate walked in.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"With someone." Skate responded.

"Someone named Amelia who has also been dating Sammy and I." He looked confused.

"You guys have also been dating Amelia?" He asked and we nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amelia's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch thinking of how stupid I am. They are all sweet and I don't deserve that. My thoughts were interrupted by pounding on my door. I got up and opened the door and they were all here. "You've been playing with us." Jack said.

"Jack." Skate interrupted.

"I thought I met a nice girl but I met someone who played with my heart." Skate and Jack walked away and I looked at Sammy.

"Sammy." I said. He just looked down and walked away with the guys. I closed my apartment door and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4 weeks later 

I went to the store to pick up food. I went passed the pregnancy test and I looked down at my stomach. My period is late and I've been throwing up. I grabbed a pregnancy test and walked away from the aisle. I walked passed the movie aisle and saw Sammy kissing a girl. I ignored it and walked to the check out and drove home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home I went to the bathroom and did the pregnancy test. I waited a few minutes then looked.

"Pregnant"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen next? Read, vote, follow!🤘🏻🎼💋