What are we fighting for?

We are back home and Sammy has been a little moody since we have been loosing sleep because we have to take care of the baby at night. "Omg Sammy it's fucking your turn." I told him.

"I'm not in the mood Amelia I have to be at the recording studio at 7am." He responded.

"Fine don't take care of your fucking son." I got up and went to the next room where Grayson was staying. "Hi mommy's little boy." I said. I fed Grayson then burped him after that I changed him. "I wish your father would help me more." I told him.

"Are you kidding me?" Sammy walked in and asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Telling our son you wish I would help out more. Amelia I do a lot around here. I make the money around here. You are living under my roof just because you had my fucking son." He told me. I set Grayson carefully in the crib and Sammy and I took this to the other room.

"We would have done just fine without you Sammy and we will because we are over Sammy and MY baby and I are going away by tomorrow." I told him.

"You can't leave with him he's my son too." He told me.

"You want to bet?" I asked.

"We can go to court about this." He said.

"Oh do that to a newborn baby? Or we can ask our friends who is a better fit on raising Grayson." I told him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By morning we were all awake Sammy set his recording studio thing for 7pm. "What is this meeting about?" Johnson asked.

"Out of Sammy and I who is a better fit on raising Grayson alone?" I asked.

"Amelia is. She wanted the baby. She knew who the father was. Sammy you didn't want to be there for the baby until Amelia was talking to press and you wanted to be on headlines saying 'girl pregnant with singer Sammy Wilkinson's baby' that's the only reason you are with her. You don't care about her or Grayson." Gilinsky said.

"That's not true." Sammy said.

"It is." Madison told everyone.

"Goodbye Sammy. It was nice being roommates with you three." I carried baby Grayson back to his bedroom and started packing.

"What are we fighting for Amelia?" Sammy asked walking in.

"We are fighting because you are a lazy fuck and only care about your music and not your girlfriend or your son. All you care about is fame and I'm over it." I told him and he kissed me.

"Marry me." He said.

"Why would you do this now? We are kids with a baby Sammy and one of us can't do anything but lay on our ass. I'm out and so is our son. When I know you are more responsible and will care more about us we will come back but we will be gone for awhile." I told him.

"How will you know?" He asked.

"I will keep in contact with someone." I said I finished packing and packed Grayson up and we left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn! Sammy won't help out and Amelia left with the baby. What will happened next? Read, vote, follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋