The payment

I got dress because somehow Jack found out my number. Jack asked me out on a date as my payment. I got dressed in

I heard my door knock and I opened it

I heard my door knock and I opened it. "Hi." Jack said.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"We shall." I said. I locked my apartment door and we started walking. I started to feel a hand in my hand like I kind of liked it but I was thinking it was way too soon. We walked to the restaurant across the street from my apartment and he opened the door for me and got my seat for me. I liked how he treated me. We ordered our food and I looked over at the other table and there was Sammy and the girl. I looked down.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I pointed to them. "Don't worry." He rubbed my hand. He paid for the food and we left. It started raining and we ran across the street to my apartment. "Well I should be going." He told me. I nodded.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." He kissed my head and left. I went into my apartment and closed the door then fell asleep.

---------------------------------------
I woke up with my phone going crazy. I looked and I had a text from Sammy asking me out on a date. I called Dana and she said to do it. I agreed to the date and he said our date will be Saturday.

----------------------------------------------
Now she has a date with Sammy and she just finished her date with Jack J. Read, vote, and follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋