Home is where the heart is or is it?

I drove up to the house. I looked back at Grayson and looked at the house. I got out of the car and got Grayson out and walked up with him in my arms. I knocked on the door and the door started to open. When the door opened a girl was there wearing one of Sammy's shirts and shorts. "Hi may I help you?" She asked.

"Um is Madison here?" I asked. She let me in and told me that Madison was in the backyard. Then she called Grayson adorable. I thanked her. I went to the backyard and Madison and the guys were back there even Skate and some guys I didn't know. When Madison saw me she dropped everything she was doing and ran to me.

"AMELIA!" She yelled.

"Shh Grayson is sleeping." I told her. I heard the door open behind me and I had a feeling I knew who it was and I was scared to turn around.

"Amelia?" I heard his voice. I turned around and he dropped to his knees.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sammy's P.O.V.

I was laying in bed until my girlfriend came back into the bedroom and laid down. "Who was at the door?" I asked.

"No one." She said.

"Someone was and you don't want to tell me." I told her. She stood up and started packing her stuff.

"It's a fucking girl with a baby. It's Amelia and Grayson and they are back to take you away from me. I'm done I'm done trying." She yelled. I grabbed her arm.

"What do you mean? I'm done trying? We have been together for like 3 weeks. They have never took me away from you. That's my kid. My son. I have a bond with him that you will never understand and Amelia and I share that child so I have a bond with her also." I told her.

"We if you two have such a bond why was she with Skate? Why was she with Jack? While she was with you. How do you know that is your son. Oh wait you don't know." She finished packing and left.

"Have fun coming back!" I yelled.

"All I need to do is get pregnant and act like it's yours!" She yelled back. I ran out to the back door and saw them through the door. I opened the door and smiled.

"Amelia?" I asked. She was frozen. She stopped talking. But once I saw her face and my son's face I dropped to my knees.

---------------------------------------------------
Amelia's P.O.V.

"I think we should leave them alone guys." Madison said and everyone started walking in. Madison gave me a hug. Even both Jacks hugged me. Skate looked at me but just walked in. "Well I'm back." I told him.

"Why did you leave? Why did you take my son from me?" He asked.

"I left because we kept on fighting. I took him because I am his mother and I was the only one taking care of him." I said.

"I love you both I would have changed." He told me.

"If you loved us you wouldn't have been with her. All I was doing in Florida was taking care of our son and when I heard you moved on I threw my phone at the wall." I told him.

"So you still love me?" He got closer to my face.

"Sammy I'm back but we are not back together. I came back because I felt bad for taking Grayson away from his home but his home is my home and my home is his home so Grayson and I are buying a house." I told him.

"Just move back in take your old room next to Grayson's room." Sammy told me.

"All you guys do is party and Grayson needs sleep. That's not fair to take parties away from your roommates so your son can sleep. Sammy you don't own the house Jack and Jack do. Grayson and I are getting a house. You can come and see him." I said.

"I won't accept that. We can get a place together as friends that have a kid." He said.

"Sammy what if I get a boyfriend? You get mad about anything. What if you get a girlfriend? What if Grayson sees us living together but we are with different people? That's not good for a kid. I love you and I love Grayson and I love your relationship with him but Grayson and I need to live on our own. You can see him Sammy he is your son too." I told him.

"I lost you guys once I don't want to loose you guys again." He sat down in a chair.

"Then let us live on our own Sammy." I said and he nodded. We went inside to see everyone.

"So are you guys back together?" Gilinsky asked.

"No we are not but Grayson will come to visit you all." I said and I saw Skate get this look. Everyone smiled and went back outside. Sammy took Grayson to spend some time with him and I laid on the couch.

"So you and Sammy are not getting back together. What about us?" Skate asked.

"Skate there really is no us. You cheated on me with my best friend while I was pregnant. The time I needed you the most but you didn't care." I told him.

"I did care. She came onto me." He threw his hands in the air.

"You let her come onto you." I got up and walked passed him. He grabbed my arm. "Let go of me Skate." I said.

"I'm not the one to give up. You know that Amelia." Skate told me. One of the guys from the outside came inside to see what was going on.

"Skate dude calm down and tell me what is going on." His friend said.

"Amelia is my ex and I cheated on her when she was pregnant. Now she won't take me back." Skate told him.

"It was my best friend Skate and you were with her while I was on bed rest about to give birth to my son." I crossed my arms. Skate walked out of the house.

"I'm Aaron." The guy said.

"I'm Amelia." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------
More of the guys are coming into the story! More updates soon! Read, vote, follow! 🤘🏻🎼💋