18

We went to the pack doctor, Sasha, and found out I'm not pregnant. I cried for two days and Jace said soon we'll try after finding my dad and Annabelle. I sighed and stared at my hands. "ANNALISE!!" Daniel yelled and barged into my room. Good thing Jace was in the shower and I was fully dressed. "We have the location to where your sister and father are!"
I jumped off the bed and ran full speed to him and grabbed his collar. "And???? Where are they Daniel?!?!" Jace came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist and I almost forgot Daniel was there, almost.
Daniel gently pried my hands away from his shirt and smiled down at me. "They love in an apartment complex called They Grey and it'll take us about four days to get there by car."
Before I could say anything a blood curling scream came from downstairs. We bolted downstairs and saw Cris on the floor convulsing. Gregg was freaking out. "CRIS? BABY WHATS WRONG? SOMEONE HELP!" Daniel ran to Cris's side and held her down. Jace ran out the door to get Sasha and I ran to Cris.
"What happened?!" Daniel growled.
Gregg was now crying. "I-I-I don't know!!! One minute we're joking around and the next she's screaming and doing this! Fuck I feel her pain its excruciating!" Gregg put Cris's head in his lap. "Come on baby, it's okay...." Cris was now muttering incoherently and shaking violently.
Soon Sasha and Jace came running in and Sasha gasped. Her long fiery red hair was in a tight bun and her glasses were on the ridge of her nose. "Oh my god, okay everybody back away from Cris okay? Gregg sweetie you too." I gently grabbed Gregg and pulled him in for a hug. He sobbed in my neck and Jace tried not to growl. He knew it wasn't like that.
After a while Cris was sleeping and Sasha swiped sweat from her brow. "Let her sleep, I don't know how but Cris was poisoned." Gregg growled fiercely and Jace (now dressed) laid a hand on Gregg's shoulder. "It was wolfsbane, it somehow went through Cris's bloodstream. She was poisoned sometime this morning and......"
"And what, Sasha?" I asked, afraid of the answer.
"C-Cris might not wake up." Gregg howled painfully and fell to the floor. Tears flooded my vision as I fell next to Gregg and hugged him right as we both cried.
Daniel was sobbing and punching holes in the walls. Julie walked through the door and gasped at the sight. She ran the Daniel and grabbed his hands into hers. "Baby stop." She said softly and Daniel hugged her and cried.
Jace gently pulled me up and then Gregg. "Come on, Cris is a tough woman we all know that. She's gunna wake up!" He said with such determination in his voice I almost believed him. We moved Cris to an empty bed upstairs and Gregg laid down next her and stroked her hair.
We let them be alone and I cried against Jace. "Shhh baby, it's okay. Cris will be okay." He kissed my forehead.
I shook my head and looked at him. "This is my fault Jace. These people want me and my sister. They're hurting the people I love..." This is has to stop, I need to put my foot down and show these M effers they don't mess with my family and get away with it!
I stood up and backed away from Jace. "I'm going to go see Daniel and see if I can do something for him you know?"
Jace nodded and stood up as well. "I'll go into my father's office and talk to him." He hugged me and I kissed him softly. "God I love you, Annalise." He said softly against my lips.
I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you too." I walked out of the house and shifted while following Daniel's scent. Soon it led me to his house and I knocked on the door. Julie opened the door and gave me a small smile. "Hey"
"Hey Anna, whats up?" She asked and let me in.
I sighed. "I need to talk to Daniel-"
"Talk to me about what?" Daniel asked while walking out of the kitchen with a mug in his hand.
"About..." I sighed and started pacing. "About this mess!!" I through my hands in the air. "All this is happening because of me!" Daniel started to protest but I gave him a look and he shut up. "You know I'm right....UGH I just wish we could find that silver haired rogue and interrogate him you know?"
"Well......" Daniel said and laughed nervously.
"Weellllll what"? I said and Julie rose her eye brows and looked at him.
Daniel groaned. "We've been keeping tabs on him since that day." I gasped and glared at Daniel. "Hey don't get mad at me Jace said to not tell you!"
I growled. "How dare he!! I have every right to know!" I started pacing faster.
"Stop that you are making me dizzy!" Julie screamed and I stopped. "Thank you"
Then a light bulb went in my head. "Oh Daniel?" I smiled sweetly at him.
"Uh uh, whatever it is N O!" He started backing up.
"Oh yes huh mister you owe me!"
He sighed. "Fine, whats up?"
I smiled. "We're gunna have a lovely chat with our silver haired friend. Julie, Daniel, you're coming with me and no one else will know! Daniel do you have his location?"
Daniel groaned. "Jace is gunna kill me!"
"Not if I kill you first, go get it!" Julie snapped and Daniel flung upstairs.
I laughed. "Whoa girl you alright?"
She shrugged. "Just been moody the past week."
"Period coming?"
"Maybe?"
Hmmmm......Daniel came back downstairs with a file in his hand. "His residence is 4512 Wesler st. About two hours away."
I sighed. "Let's go and visit our little friend guys! 'And hope I don't rip his heart out before he talks!' Ella snarled. Easy girl, easy.

Hope you guys like this update sorry it is not my best! Anywhore, writing the next update now!
Love ya😘❤️