33

"What the-" Annabelle said while staring at me, face getting pale.
"Damn, I know you guys are twins but...y'all look scary alike!!!" Drew said while shaking his head.
I sighed. "Okay look, no offense but we don't have time to freak out. Annabelle, I'm Annalise, your twin sister. Basically I need your help to well....not die." I said quickly and violently pushed my hair out of my face. "Now, can we come in?"
Annabelle nodded and moved. We came in and she closed the door. "Alright hold on just a damn minute. What do you mean not die? And why did I not know you existed?"
"You maayyyyy want to sit down for this." I laughed nervously. She did and I sat across from her. Drew stayed standing with his arms crossed. "Alright...here it goes."

************
"Whoa." Annabelle said and sunk down deeper into the couch. "Whoa!" She said a little louder this time. "This is...."
"Crazy? Unreal? Yeah...I know." I sighed and leaned while placing my elbows on my knees. "So what do you say?"
Annabelle got up. "First, chew dad out for lying and then....go with you."
Dad?! I got up too and stuttered. "D-dad? Uh where i-i-is he?"
As if he knew, a man walked in the house. "Annabelle I-" he looked up and sucked in his breathe. He stared at us and tears started to fall. "This is a dream....it has to be..."
"It's gunna be a nightmare after I say what I have to say!" Annabelle threatened. "How could you keep this from me dad? Huh?"
Dad's hands shook. "Anna, calm down okay?"
"No don't tell me to calm down! I thought mom abandoned us but she didn't! You also forgot a little detail..I HAVE A TWIN SISTER!" The window by the tv shattered and I backed up, bumping into Drew. He steadied me and heat shot through my arms. I roughly pulled away and composed my self as I heard him sigh from behind me.
"Annabelle Jacobs!" Dad said in a warning tone. "Stop it and tell me what's going on!" Dad looked at me and looked down and then away.
"We'll tell you on the way." Drew grumbled.
"On the way?" All three of us said simultaneously.
Free nodded. "Yupp, he's coming with us."
I shook my head while Annabelle crossed her arms. Dad just looked confused as hell. "Fine but I'm not talking to him." Anna said and stormed into a room. I stood there awkwardly.
Dad sighed. "I'll go pack I...guess." He walked into a different room and closed the door.
I turned and hit Drew on the arm. "Ow what was that for??"
"Why did you say that?" I whispered fiercely.
He gave me a smile. " oh come on, you get to know your dad. Plus, he could be in danger all by himself." I narrowed my eyes and he laughed. "Admit it, your glad he's coming."
I stuck my tongue out. "Never."
He laughed and then looked at me. "You got a..." He pointed at my face. I have him a confused look. He chuckled. "Here." He gently swiped my cheek. "Eyelash."
"T-thanks." Is it just me or is his face closer? He was so close I could smell is cologne which smelled....Soooo good. One more inch and.....
"Okay I'm ready!" Annabelle yelled and I jumped away from Drew. "Oh....did I interrupt something ?"
"Nope." Drew said coolly.
Annabelle shrugged. "Tell me more about this Guardian stuff. So we have two mates?" She asked the last part hesitantly.
"Well we have to see if you are first." I said.
"How?"
"It's like a symbol on your body but looks like a tattoo." Drew said and showed his to her. I did the same.
She turned around and lifted her hair up and thee it was in the center of her back. "I got grounded for a month cuz dad thought I got I done."
Dad walked out with a duffle bag. "Ready." Annabelle huffed and ignored him. He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Alright, let's go." Drew said without looking at me. I sighed. Great, I seriously need a vacation.