15

"You can't do that Daniel!! It's called cheating!!!" Cris growled.
"No it isn't dimwit, it's called knowing how to play!" He retorted back. It's been a week since I found out I had a sister and we've been trying to find her and dad ever since. Today we decided to take like a break. Daniel and Cris were playing some kind of video game.
Gregg laughed and kissed Cris on the forehead. "Baby he really didn't cheat-" her look made him stop. He cleared his throat and looked at Daniel. "Dude, cheating is wrong."
He snorted. "Can you say whhipppedddd!!" He sang. Julie rose her eyebrows at him and his eyes expanded. "J-just kidding babe, really."
Gregg laughed and sang, "whhipppedddd!" I rolled my eyes and laughed while snuggling in closer to Jace.
'Baby?' I mind linked my mate.
'Yes, Angel?'
I smiled. 'Thank you'
He gave me a confused look. 'For what?'
I looked into his eyes. "For being you." I said out loud. His face softened and he gently placed a kiss on my lips. It was gentle and sweet; I absolutely love to kiss this man!
"Get a room!" Tommy said and faked gagged while heading to the kitchen.
"Yeah yeah whatever, just wait till you find your mate!" I yelled and smiled at Jace. "Love you!"
He chuckled. "Love you too, Angel."
Paige giggled and sighed. "I can't wait to find mine!!" She said excitedly.
Gregg snorted. "I sympathize the poor wolf." Paige shot him a glare and he gave her an innocent look. "What?" He looked scared. Honestly, I feel as if Paige will be mated to an Alpha. She just has something about her that would make her an amazing Luna.
"Leeessssiieeee!!!!!" Jace's little sister screamed as she and Luna Lidia walked through the door.
"Hi babycakes!" I walked up and grabbed her. Lidia kissed my cheek and walked up to Jace and sat next to him. "How are you today?" I asked my little she-devil.
Libby giggled. "I'm good! I wanted to come see you and my little big brover!" She saw Jace and looked happy. "Brover!!" I walked and handed her to Jace.
"Hi, gummy bear!" He kissed her all over her face, causing giggles to erupt from her.
"Where's Maxine and Richelle?" I asked.
"On a date." Daniel and Cris said at the same time and then stared arguing. Lucky them.....
"Angel?" Jace looked up at me.
"Hmm?"
"Let's go somewhere, just you and me for a bit." He said with a smile. I couldn't help but to smile as well and nod my head. "Good, here baby go to mommy." Jace then kissed Luna on the cheek and got up. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to go upstairs. We got into his room and he shut the door. I basically moved in here since all my stuff was here. Alpha Max is trying to convince my mother to move in here too since there's like 29,383,372 bedrooms!!!!
Jace then changed into a nice black button up shirt and dark jeans. "Get dressed baby, something nice. But easy to take off!" He winked at me before kissing me fast a few times. I nodded and decided to wear a dark blue dress that stopped a little above my knee.
I went into the bathroom and moussed my hair. I then clipped it so that it would all fall to the left side over my shoulder. I out on a dab of make up when something caught my eye. My period calendar. Out of curiosity I viewed it. My eyes almost bulged out of my skull and my heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst out of my chest. I was suppose to get my period five days ago........shit!!!!

Pregnant? Not pregnant? Hmmmmmmmmm;)