30

"Anna? Anna? BABE!" I moved my head and stared into Jace's eyes. I gave him a confused look and he laughed. "You were zoned the hell out. I've been talking to you."
I smiled. "Oh, sorry." I just couldn't get that damn boy out of my head. Am I hexed or something? I can't tell Jace....he'll be livid. I inwardly groaned and decided to pretend everything's fine. I walked to Jace and hugged him. "I love you."
Jace chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too, Angel. You hungry?"
As if on Que. My stomach growled. I laughed and nodded. "Famished, actually." Jace grabbed my hand and pulled me on my feet. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a quick peck.
He smiled and it was so full of love my heart swelled. "Let's go then, Angel." We walked out and I let Jace drag me. We ended up in a HUGE ass kitchen with basically everything you will ever need! Sasha was there giggling like a school girl while Lajando's son whispered in her ear.
I chuckled and cleared my throat. Sasha jumped up about fifty feet and I laughed. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." I winked at her and she started to blush. The boys started talking while Sasha helped me cook sausage, eggs, and pancakes.
"Can u get me the milk from the fridge?" Sasha asked. I nodded and walked over. I got the milk out and as soon as I close the door there he was. I dropped the milk and it fell on the floor, splattering everywhere. "Whoa !" Sasha yelled and grabbed a towel. I looked away from him and helped her clean it up.
"So sorry, Sash. I just lost my balance with it."
She shook her head. "No need to cry over spilled milk." She laughed and I rolled my eyes while smiling.
"Hey Drew, this is my mate, Sasha. Sasha, this is my cousin."
Sasha smiled and shook Drew's hand. "Nice to meet you."
He smiled. "Likewise, love the red hair."
She laughed. "Thanks. This is Annalise and Jace."
Drew smiled at Jace. "Hey man." Jace smiled and nodded. Drew turned to me. "Hello again."
I cleared my throat. "Yes, uh h-hi."
"You two already know eachother?" Sasha asked and Jace rose his eyebrows.
I shook my head. "N-not really, I got lost in this big ass castle and I had to ask him for help."
Drew nodded. "She has no sense of direction."
I couldn't help but laugh. "Ain't that the truth."
Jace walked closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist possessively. "My mate is like that." He said in a threatening tone.
Drew seemed unfazed about it. He just smiled and nodded. "Well, I just came to get a bottled water and go for a run." He took water out of the fridge. "See ya guys later." He left and I turned to Jace.
"What was that all about ?"
Jace sighed. "What? You shouldn't have laughed at his joke."
I scoffed. "Excuse me?"
Sasha whistled. "Okay, babe lets go talk in the dining room huh?"
They left and I crossed my arms. Jace groaned. "I didn't do anything wrong? He should know that you are taken !"
I rolled my eyes. "He does know, doesn't mean you have to be a jerk?"
Jace growled. "Why are you fucking defending him?"
I growled back at him. "I'm not!"
Jace grunted. "Whatever." He walked out, leaving me stunned. Did he seriously just leave? What the hell is his problem ? He was being an ass for no reason!
I finished the food and ate by myself. I was cleaning up when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Heat rose up. I looked and sighed. "Not in a good mood right now."
Drew chuckled. "I see that, does this have anything to do with Jace?"
I sighed again while washing a plate. "He's an ass."
Drew pushed me with his hip. "Let me help."
I smiled. "Thanks."
"No problemo, sunshine."

SOOOOO SORRYYYY I TOOOOOK FOREVER PLZ DONT HATE ME😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I LOVE U GUYS😘😘😘😘😘