28

I couldn't stop laughing and my stomach was hurting. "Okay o-o-okay, I get it, you missed me!!" I tried pushing Jace off but it was like a bunny rabbit trying to push a bear. He kept nipping at my neck and tickling me. "Baby stop !" I thought I was going to pee myself.
Jace laughed and stopped but then kissed my lips softly. It was nice and sweet....well....until he started rubbing my thighs.....then it just got heated. Soon we were both half naked. "I love you so much, Anna." He said and kissed me.
I smiled against his lips. "Mmmm I love you too." I kissed his cheek and soon was straddling his hips. "You know," I kissed his right peck. "Even when I couldn't remember you," I kissed the other peck. "I was still thinking how sexy you were." I smiled and kissed down his stomach. I felt Jace shiver and I couldn't help but smile smugly.
He pushed himself forward and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm going to lock you away in a tower so nothing ever happens to you again." I crinkled my nose and he laughed before kissing it. "Yes, Angel, like a princess." I kissed him feverishly and yanked at his hair, getting a deep growl from him. "I am taking you right here, right now."
I moaned. "Oh just hurry up."
*THREE HOURS LATER*
"I can't Jace I'm too sore." I whined as I turned the shower on. For three hours straight we've been getting it on like a couple of horny teens (.....oh....) .
Jace grunted and kissed my left shoulder. "I promise no funny business okay? Let me just wash you."
I eyed him for a while and then smiled. "Okay, but you're washing my hair too." Jace laughed and nodded. The shower felt amazing and Jace actually washed my hair. It smelled like sour green apples and I knew I had to get out of there because Jace started running his finger down my bare back. I jumped out quickly and wrapped a towel around me. Jace chuckled and I glared at the shower curtain.
"I can feel you glaring at me." I went to poke my tongue out but Jace laughed. "Don't even think about it." I rolled my eyes and walked out.
I looked up to see a young man sitting on my bed. I let out a scream and he fell off and jumped up quickly. "Wait no no I'm sorry!" He held his hands up and shook his head. "My name is Ramon, King Lajando's son."
I blew out a breathe and soon felt Jace run out. "What the- oh hey, Ramon."
Ramon smiled nervously. "My deepest apologies, Ms. Jacobs."
I smiled. "It's okay, and please, call me Annalise, or Anna, or Leese." I laughed and he joined me. Soon Jace growled. I looked at him confused and noticed he was staring at me in a towel. Oh.
It seemed as if Ramon got it too because he walked towards the door. "My father asks for your guys's presence in the dining room." I nodded as he walked out an just the door.
I turned to Jace and smiled. "I love you." I kissed his cheek and walked to the closet.
Jace chuckled. "Love you too, Angel. How are you feeling?"
I shrugged. "I feel fine I guess. Ella has been a bit quiet though." 'Ella?'
'Hmm?'
'You okay?'
She was silent for a while. 'Just tired....' Then silence. Well that's weird.
I turned to Jace and shook my head. "Don't know." I got dressed and just put on a grey long sleeve and some jeans; It's been cold lately. We walked into the dining room to see a bunch of people talking at the same time. I looked to see Sasha and Daniel looking overwhelmed.
"Everyone please!!" Sasha yells and everyone got silent and turned to look at me.
"Is this her?" And elderly woman asked. She had light brown hair that was starting to grey out. She was petite like me but had more meat on her bones.
Sasha nodded. "This Annalise Jacobs." She looked at me. "They Key."

The key?!?! What?!?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂sorry guys I've been MEGA BUSY with school and work but don't worry I haven't forgotten about you and Annalise and Jace! Come on I'm living vicariously through them!!!! Anywhore, update soon!
Love ya😘