24

I laughed hard and tried to squirm away from Jace. "Haha J-Jace, stop! Stop that tickles!" I felt as if I was going to pee myself.

"Not until you say that Jace is the smartest guy ever and is always right!" He laughed when I tried bucking him off.

I narrowed my eyes and hissed. "Never" Jace growled and started tickling me harder. "Hahahahahha s-s-s-sssstopppp!!!!" I pushed him and got up from the floor. "Thanks guys!" I yelled at Lucy, Tommy, Paige, who were siting on the couch ignoring my pleas.

Tommy shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, you'll live." I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.

Jace stood up and gave me an evil smirk. I backed away slowly. "Ohhh no you don't, Jace Nathaniel Michaels you-" he ran after me and I screamed. I dodged him and ran into the kitchen. Lilly was sitting on a stool burping a now two month old Lexi. We looked for my sister but it was a dead end. We're still looking though, don't worry.

"Don't you being that mess in here!" Luna Lidia snapped as I hid behind her. "Anna." She warned but laughed. Jace stalked slowly to us and Lidia sighed. "Jace hunny don't do that you look creepy."

I laughed and Jace pouted, sticking his bottom lip out. "I don't look creepy, I'm sexy!"

I scrunched up my nose. "No, just creepy." Jace growled loudly and swiftly went around his mom. Before I could do anything he wrapped his arms around my waist and bit my neck, not hard enough to bite through the skin but enough to hurt. "Ow you big meanie!!"

All of a sudden I got a sharp pain go through my abdomen. I bellied over and clutched my stomach. "Anna? Are you alright dear?" Lidia asked while Jace stroke my hair.

"I-" I was cut off by my ear piercing scream screeching out of my throat. It felt as if someone stabbed me in all sorts of places. I was about to fall but Jace caught me and picked me up bridal style. I screamed again as the pain worsened.

"MOVE!!!" Jace yelled and placed me on the couch. My breathing quickened and I could barely see, my vision was blurry. Then I could barely hear....it was as if I was under water. "An....? Anna c.....me?" Jace was searching my eyes for something but the pain was too excruciating. Another wave came and I screamed, my back arching painfully.

"Let.....see her...." I heard Sasha say. I kept blacking in and out in and out. All I remember is Sasha and Kirsten doing something and then.....looks of shock and horror. *blackout*

************

My eyes felt gritty and I had a bad case of cotton mouth. My body felt sore and my head pounded. I groaned and slowly got up, eyes still closed. "Easy there, Angel." I heard Jace say. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room I was not familiar with.

"W-where am I?" I asked as I got up from the bed. My feet touch the floor and I wobbled a little.

"I'm glad you're okay, baby." Jace said, pained laced in his voice. "You gotta stop doing that to me!"

I chuckled and walked toward him but he backed away. My heart started hurting. I tried again but Jace moved farther back. I tried not to cry. "Why are you doing t-that?"

Jace sighed. "Because I can't touch you." I gave him a hurt and confused look. "I want to Anna, so badly, but I can't." He walked towards the door. "It'll all be explained soon."

He opened the door. "W-wait!" I couldn't help but have the tears come down. Jace turned to me with a pained expression. "I-I love you?"

He smiled. "I love you, Angel."

I smiled as well but then my eyes furrowed. "Where are we, Jace?" I asked cautiously.

Jace was silent before turning to leave. "Italy.."

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Well I personally liked this update.....got some tricks up my sleeves😈 Muahahahahahahahahah !!!!!! Anywhore, hope you liked it 😏 next one soon cuz im on a roll here man! Bang bang bitchs 🔫😊

Love ya😘