11

Annalise's POV
*Dream*
"Please you have to hurry!!" A strange voice yelled. I looked around and only saw darkness.
"Who's there??"
"You don't have time, Anna!! They are coming for you!!" It bellowed. "Hurry, find her!! You two are our only hope!!" Her? Who the heck is her? And only hope?
I shook my head. "What are you talking about?!"
It was silence and then it yelled. "HURRY!!!" So loud It hurt.
*end of Dream*
I jolted up, feeling my hair stick to me from sweat. I looked around and noticed I was in Jace's room. I looked down and saw Jace wasn't there. I whimpered and ten the bathroom door opened. Jace looked sleepy until he saw me. "Baby? Whats wrong?" He ran to me and scooped me up and sat me on his lap.
"I-I don't know....this dream...." I shook my head. It was so* real. I told Jace about it and looked deep in thought. "Do you think it is a sign?"
He shrugged and sighed. "I mean it could be, but I hope it isn't and is just a dream. Like who the fuck would be after you???" He said angrily.
I thought about it and gasped!!
*flashback*
The rogue shifted and I did as well. I didn't care that we were naked I was so mad. I punched him square in the face. "Why did you attack a girl with six Of you? What did you want?!" He didn't answer and I punched him again harder this time.
He chuckled. "We weren't after the bitch, she was just to get to someone else."
I felt my anger seep out if my skin. "Anna" I heard Daniel and noticed he shifted.
The rogue looked at me and smiled. "Annalise Jacobs, how does it feel? To be the cause of all of this?" I gave him a confused look and snarled. "Why don't you ask your dear Alpha! It doesn't matter, soon those bitches over there will be dead! And then....you!"
*End of flashback*
"Crap!" I yelled and got up from his lap. How could I be so stupid?
Jace grabbed my hands. "Slow down, Angel. Tell me whats up."
I sighed. "When Maxine and Cris were hurt by those rogues, he said they weren't free them and basically hinted it was me. Then he said to ask my dear Alpha." I hurried and put back on my bra and a clean pair of underwear. I grabbed Jace's T-shirt and a pair of my pants. I turned to Jace and stopped to stare. He had clothes on already.
He laughed and kissed my nose. "You really think you're gunna do anything* without me? Silly baby!" He cooed and I swatted his arm. "Where we going?"
I looked at the clock and it was six in the afternoon. "We slept all day??" I gasped!!
Jace kissed my nose. "Well babe we were up all night!" He winked at me and I smiled. Ella was trying to come out and pounce on him.
'Not now you perv!' She growled but I ignored her. "Lets go see that dad of yours huh?" He nodded and we walked out and towards Alpha's office. The light was on so we opened the door. "MY EYES!!!!" I yelled while Jace screamed like a bloody girl!!
"Oh my God!" Luna Lidia said while Alpha growled in embarrassment.
"Um...yeah sorry!" I closed the door and looked at Jace. His face was pure white and he looked sick. "Baby?"
He shook his head. "I just saw my parents doggy style....." I couldn't stop the laughter coming out. I ended up on clutching my stomach. "It's not funny!" He said horrified but started laughing.
"Hey, at least they still get it on!" I said and his laughing stopped and he gulped. "Ew babe. Not funny."
The door opened and Luna Lidia came out as red as a tomato. "Anna, Jay Jay." That's Jace's nickname only Libby and Lidia call him. She quickly left and we walked in to see Alpha Max fixing his shirt.
"Hey Jace, hey squirt." Alpha said awkwardly.
I laughed awkwardly. "Hey Alpha Max."
Everything was silent for a while and it got insanely awkward. "So what can Ido for you both? You're up kinda early?" Alpha said, breaking the silence.
I sighed and sat down on the chair....not the couch.....ew. "Yeah it's about that night Max and Cris were attacked. Remember that rogue that said he wasn't after them?"
Alpha Max stiffened but acted as if he was cool. "Yeah, what about him?"
"Well what did he mean when he said to ask you about it...like it was me they were after?"
Alpha Max sat in his chair and straightened his back. "Who knows, he was a rogue Anna, rogues lie."
I narrowed my eyes. "Max, please don't lie to me."
He looked at me surprised but sighed. "Let it go Anna."
Jace shook his head. "No dad, that isn't a fair thing to ask. She deserves to know!"
Alpha Max stood up and leaned toward us. "Jace, you will be Alpha one day and when that day comes you'll understand. Its all about protecting. The pack. Now, when I say let it go, it means. Let. It. Go." He said through his teeth and then looked at me. "It's for your own good."
I stood up and shook my head. "Who are you to tell me what is for my* own good huh?! People are after me and you think I don't deserve to know why?!" I know I'm not suppose to talk to the Alpha this way but I don't care, I'm hurt.
Instead of him going on Alpha on me, Max just sighed. "It isn't my secret to tell squirt, ask your mother." My mom?! Oh so she knows too?? O. M. G. How am I suppose to trust anyone?!
I stalked out of his office and a frustrated growl came out. I walked out of the house when Jace grabbed my hand. "Slow down, baby girl. Wouldn't your mom be at work?"
I nodded. "Where do you think we're going?"
"We'll then get your sexy ass in my car and we'll go!" He wiggled his eyebrows and I couldn't help but smile. I kissed him softly and stayed there for a while. "I could get used to that." He said and licked his lips.
I laughed. "Me too." We got into the car and drove to Tenebris Lupus, the bar my mother works at. Tenebris Lupus means 'Dark Wolf' in Latin. It took us ten minutes to get there and we parked right near the entrance. We walked in and Jace growled at every man who looked my way. Mom was behind the bar laughing while pouring a guy a drink.
We walked up to her and she sighed. "Baby doll you know I hate when you come here!"
"We need to talk." I said sternly and crossed my arms. "Now."
My mom rolled her eyes and gave me a look. "Listen drama Queen, I just got to work. It can't wait till later?"
"Tell me the secret mom!" I yelled through my teeth. My mom stopped in the middle of what she was doing. Which was pouring a drink so it got on the counter. She quickly cleaned it up and then closed her eyes.
"B-baby, now isn't the time okay? I promise I will tell you after work. I get off at 11 today." She said and it looked like she was panicking on the inside.
I eyed her and then nodded. "Okay, but remember mom you promised*!" She nodded and we walked out.
But not before some drunk old fart smacked my butt. I yelped and Jace growled viciously. He punched the man in the face. "Don't touch my mate you son of a bitch!" For some reason that really* turned me on. I pulled him out and into the car.
I shut the car door after I got on top of Jace and straddled his hips. "God that was hot." I murmured against his lips and kissed them hard. He growled in approval and squeezed my butt while pulling me closer. Jace licked my mark, making me moan.
"Angel, you look so hot with my shirt on." He moaned as I trailed kissed down his neck and kissed his mark hard. " he moaned loudly and then picked me up and set me on the passenger side. My pout made him chuckle. "Lets go to your house okay? No ones there." He wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and nodded. First I'll spend some....quality time with my mate. Then, then moms gunna give me some answers. Whether she likes it or not.

Good? Bad? Okay?