More Stories

I actually have a lot of things to say to you guys, and I plan on just kind of making a list here:

1. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME! Damn, like I started writing this in, what? My 8th grade year? 9th grade? I just graduated fucking high school and you guys are still reading, voting, commenting, following, etc. I love you all for it. 

2. I know this really shouldn't be used to get messages out to you guys, but I feel like it gets to more of my readers if I update you guys on this story, so that's what I did. I'm lame, I know. Shh.

3. I have just updated a new story kind of. It's called Normal. I'm not really sure what's going to happen with it. It's the first time that I just kind of sat down and wrote for the heck of it without plotting things out first. It's actually the first time I've sat down to write just for fun in the last four years. I missed it and I had extra time because it's summer and I'm a bum with no job, so. I just really think you guys should check out the description, and if you like it, read some of it as I update. I'll try my hardest to get it done by the end of this summer as I'm starting college in August.

4. I'm also updating, a few minutes after I upload this little fake chapter that I gave you guys a heart attack with here, an opinion-type piece titled The Undeniable Truth About High School. So, if you're in high school, graduated, or not there yet, you should give it a look, but if not that's cool. 

5. Love you all to pieces and hope you're having a super amazing day.

6. Number 3 is the most important on this list.

7. I actually kind of think number 1 is, but I'll just leave it at a tie so I don't have to decide.