Chapter 11- Meet what MATTers

Wooh! I okay Im superly duperly happy. Because you guys are so incredibly awesome! And I have a week off of school for Mardi Gras(I LOVE this holiday). And this chapter is dedicated to Sypha18 because she is incredibly awesome!!! And she dedicated her second chapter of her INCREDIBLY AWESOME TOTALLY WORTH CHECKING OUT story! So if you love me, go read it :D! So Applause for SYPHA18! She'd also and awesome roleplaying partner! And now Chapter once!(11)

Chapter 11

           I woke up absolutely dreading school. I couldnt belive Id actually have to pull off the act of being nice to him. And I couldnt even believe I couldnt tell Mai or Alex. Now if THEY found out they'd kill me for lying to them. But there could be one person that could figure everything out without us screwing it up. Macy. She may be an evil little witch. But she is pretty smart. And pretty close to Noah.

           That gave her an automatic head start at figuring out our bet. I mean...I guess Austin would figure it out. But I knew Noah thought it didnt count. Austin could figure out any lies Noah was pulling, just because he's his best friend. And he could do the same with me because Im his sister.

          I got out of bed, getting ready. I ran down stairs when I was done, heading over to the cafe to meet Mai and Alex. But sadly when I open the door, Noah is sitting in his car waiting for me. I walked down my driveway to him.

          "If your looking for Austin he's still asleep." I told him. His face held a smirk and he rolled his eyes at me.

           "Actually Im here for you." he said. Really? So what if we had a bet! That doesnt mean I have to ride to school with him. If I just avoid him then I can win AND be happy, right? Wrong! It has to be believable that we're absolute friends! Or else, he wins.

         "Noah, I may have made a bet with you. But that doesnt mean I play how you do. Ill play my way, you play yours. And my way does NOT include you driving me to school." I told him. He pursed his lips.

         "Okay then. I change the bet. We have to make people believe were are absolute best friends. AND I sometimes hook up with you." he wiggled his eyebrows at me. My nose wrinkled in disgust and then it kicked in. Really? I had to pretend to be one of his toys? No way.

       "You cant change the bet." I told him and started walking down the road. His car matched my pace.

          "Leave me alone!" I snapped at him angrily. Gabby Gerard drove by, a junior in our school.

         "Noah! I told you to quit being aggravating! Turn up some music and have some fun!" I pretend it wasnt intentional and got in his car.

           "Happy?" I hissed. He smirked and nodded, putting his car in drive. It took five minutes of silence before we go to the school and five minutes after that for someone to talk.

           "We stick by the old bet. Thats it. I will in no way be considered YOUR slut. Now come on, best friend." I growled at him. This day was going to put me through hell. I could just feel it. I opened the door and got out, feeling everyone stare at me.

               JUST because I rode to school with Noah Jensen does NOT mean I was anything special. At leat to me it didnt, but to high school I was. Noah purposely put his arm around my shoulder, to make everyone gawk at me. "Take your infested ar off of me before I personally break it!" I snaped at him, pushing him away. Then I remembered.

            The bet. I have to fix the incident everyone just saw. I playfully punched his shoulder. "Dude, they totally think you're playing me!" I laughed, letting him put his arm back around my shoulders. Did I have a choice?