chapter 1

Maddison in the picture.

I was a junior in highschool when I found out I was pregnant. Your probably wondering how it happened. Sex. Obviously.

The night it happened we where at a Christmas party for juniors and seniors, I had recently gotten dumped by a guy I was dating that was in college. So the entire night I was crying, but I wanted to go out , to forget about him but I couldn't seem to get him out of my head. And Michael approached me.

"Hey Maddison right? I'm Michael" "Yeah I know haha" "what's wrong" "Um nothing I'm totally fine" "I know you aren't fine , why don't we go to my car and talk about it" "I don't think we should.." "Come on" "No.. okay fine"

We got into his car and started talking. I told him about what happened. "Wow, that's a lot, but a college guy?" "Haha yeah, I'm into older men, their more serious and experienced, but not in that way" "Well he's a very dumb guy you know that" I stayed quiet for a while. "And why's that" "You are a very beautiful young lady, and he just wants to sleep around with other girls you know, that's what all college guys want"

After a while we started making out and one thing led to another. I pulled out a condom out of my purse. He asked me if I was sure, and I was. Well I thought. I only slept with him because I was trying to get back at my ex.

After that night I couldn't even look him in the eye. Not like he wanted to talk to me, the week after I tried talking to him but he completely ignored me. I was embarrassed, I had just met him.

Couple weeks after the party I started to eat a lot more. I threw up a lot and was very nauseous. My mom got the feeling I was pregnant , so she bought me a pregnancy test and we waited for the results together. She was very understanding because she had my older brother when she was 15. After me she couldn't have anymore kids.

So now that I was pregnant she would have another baby at home, my dad was a very wealthy man, he's a doctor. He's no longer married to my mom but he gives us weekly allowance , which is a lot more. And he also gives my mom money for us even with our allowence.

So it was the day I was going to tell Michael I was pregnant.

I called him , and told him to come over, my brother , my mom and I had to talk to him.

When he came over he sat down. "What do you guys want to talk to me about?" "Well.." My brother isac started. "My baby sister here, she's pregnant with your child" "what?" "Yeah , she's pregnant, about 5 weeks along already" "Get rid of it" "What?" "Yes get rid of it Maddison" "Whoa she will not Michael" "Well then that kid will be fatherless"

For the next couple of months I was extremely depressed. When I was about 3 and a half months along Michael came to talk to me.

"Maddison , I'm sorry for telling you to get rid of our child. I've been thinking about it, I grew up without a dad and I don't want our kid to, I know we aren't going to be together but we have to get along okay" "Yeah , and thank you by the way" "No problem anything for our kid, I got a job, and I'm planning on getting an apartment" "An apartment?" "Yeah, my mom is giving me 4 months to get one" "What why" "cause I'm a father now" "I'm sorry" "Don't be, it's about time"

So fast forward to now. My son's healthy and 4 months old.

Right now Michael and I are working on "us"

So tonight was the night that Alexander and I slept over at Michaels apartment. I had a key. And I walked in on the most disgusting thing I could ever walk in on.

Michael and his girlfriend getting freaky on the couch.

I immediately slammed the door and walked to my car. Of course Michael chased after me.

"Maddison hold up don't go" I unlocked my car and put my son in his car seat.

"Micahel we had an agreement, she wasn't allowed at your apartment the days Alexander and I stay over" "I know I forgot" "You forgot? You forgot your son? Wow, okay well Alexander and I will be leaving , and do not come by to see him" "maddison come on let's talk about it" "No" "Come on" "fine"

We went back to his apartment which ended up a fight but not between Michael and i.

"Michael why is it that you let this slut stay in your apartment" "Don't call her that" "First of all your the slut sleeping around with a guy that has a son, and second of all Michael and I are family" "You guys aren't together" "We have a son together, and listen I won't let you disrespect me in front of my son" "Your a fucking hoe, fuck your kid I'm trying to have sex , with MY boyfriend" "Fuck my son? No fuck you , your a little whore you've been with everyone at school, and your the one coming over to my son's dad's apartment and having sex on the couch that MY son lays on, your a sophomore, you and Michael will date for a couple months your just a booty call okay" "Michael!" "Michael I don't want her around our son" "Catherine , you should leave" "Michael , wow where done"

She finally left, Michael didn't say anything to her. "I'm sorry Michael, she talked about my son" "Our son, and it's fine, I was looking for a way to get rid of her, so thanks" "Well I guess no problem, I'm gonna get Alexander for bed then" "Actually , do you want to watch a movie , you know as a family" "Of course, but put some blankets over the couch" "I was thinking we could watch a movie in my room" "Oh that's cool too"

Michael pov
Maddison fell asleep just 10 minutes after I put in the movie. She curled up with Alexander in her arms. For the first time I felt like a family.