chapter 16

I pushed and pushed. I wanted to see my babies already. I cried when I couldn't push anymore.

They all talked to me and told me to push because in just a couple more pushes I would be able to see and hold my babies. So I continued to push.

My son came out first, I could just imagine him bugging his sister saying he's the oldest.

I pushed again and my daughter came out. They where absolutely beautiful.

I held them in my arms. We didn't know what to name them, I had one name idea for my son. Kash.

"Babe, i want to name him Kash" "Really? I like that name yeah" "Okay now you choose our daughters name" "Let's name her ellie?" "Yes, that name is perfect"

The doctor came in and asked what we where naming them, then two nurses came in to take them.

"So I think you are going to have to stay here in the hospital for a couple days" "Why, is something wrong with my babies?" "No, they are fine. We have to run some tests on you, would you like to have more children in the future?" "Maybe , just one. Or maybe not , I dont know" "Well we do not know if you are going to be able to have anymore children, we have to run a couple tests. And we are going to figure out why this labor was so hard" "Oh okay, for how long" "Maybe just one or two, your children and family are welcome to visit and stay over night if they'd like, just 3 in this room" "Okay thank you doctor" Michael said.

An hour later they brought Kash and Ellie back into my room. The nurse helped me bathe them.

Then it was time for my family to meet them. My dad flew in when he heard I was going into labor. So my dad was at the hospital.

My mom , my dad , isac , grace , Michael , and Alexander were all in the room.

Michael got to hold them first. He fell in love. Michael wanted us to take pictures of him. So we did that. They where so adorable. "I don't know why our kids come out with such beautiful eyes" He said. "You saw their eyes?" "Yeah just a little bit" "What color are they?" "Both of them have green/gray eyes" "Oh how beautiful!" My mom said excited.

Alexander sat on my bed. "Baby, do you want to hold your baby brother and sister?" I asked him. "Yes!" He looked excited. Michael handed him Ellie first. Alexander leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then he got to hold Kash. He hugged him real tight.

My family decided to leave because they where all tired. Michael stayed with me obviously.

I got to leave the hospital two days later. Turns out I might be able to have one more baby. That's all up to god.

When I got home my family was waiting for us. They made us some food. "Honey, go get some rest we will all take care of the twins" "No its fine mom, I have to get used to being tired again." "Honey that's why Michael is here , he's going to be helping you out he's your husband and the father to your babies" "Yeah babe. Go sleep" "Babe, you should get some sleep too you haven't gotten any" "Let's go take a quick nap then" So we did.

When we woke up my family was still at my house, I went to grab my babies. "Okay honey well we where all just waiting for you too wake up so we could leave. But we will all come by and help you okay" "Yes thank you mom, I feel a lot better now. I think I'm ready" "You sure are honey. Okay well bye bye congratulations baby" "Thank you momma"