chapter 1 : part 2

My names Tasha I've been dating a guy named Michael for over 4 years. A couple months ago I found out he'd been seeing another girl and they were expecting a baby. He still comes over and begs for my forgiveness but I'm to broken to even hear him out.

I was laying on the couch with my 2 brothers. 16 year old Marcus & 5 month old caleb. I had custody of both of them. Because both my parents are alcoholics. We were watching Netflix when I heard a knock on the door. "Marcus can you get that" He quickly got up.

"It's Michael" "Tell him to go away" "I'm not going anywhere Tasha please" "I swear Michael get out of my house or I will call Derek" Derek is my older brother 28 years old , very muscular. Can probably strangle Michael.

"I love you Tasha I want to be with you" "I'm sorry I cannot be with you. Not after all the lying and cheating" "It was a mistake!" "You were a mistake.. now get out"

I got up and pushed him out. But he turned back to look at me.. "You look.. wow , I really fucked up." I slammed the door in his face. I slid down the door crying. "Tasha." Marcus said sitting next to me and holding me while I cried.

"You deserve so much better than that. You need to be strong for caleb and I, we are your children now" "I know, sweetie I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I just don't know how else to react" "Yeah I know it's hard. But you have to look on the bright side" "And that is?" "Your free , he's gone. You will no longer be hurt by him" I stood up and dusted myself off. "Thank you" I said hugging Marcus.

Weeks passed and Michael wouldnt quit until one day I finally decided to meet up with him. I was getting ready just casual some leggings and a hoodie. I grabbed Caleb and strapped him in. I honked for Marcus. He quickly came out running.

"If you need to use my car take it but be careful, okay. I love you" I pulled out my other car keys and handed them to him. "Thank you, I love you. And remember to keep your head high and don't let him get to you" He gave me a kiss on the forehead and ran back inside.

We met up at an ice cream shop. We sat outside. I had caleb on my lap and some nice lady walked up to us. "Oh what a cute couple & this must be your son. So so cute!" "No ma'am we aren't a couple" "Oh my gosh , my bad sorry honey."

While Michael was explaining he placed his hand over mine. I left it for a second and then pulled away. "I'm sorry I just can't. I only agreed because I need closure" "Closure, I thought we were going to work things out baby" "I'm sorry you thought that but I can't be with you"

"Is their someone else?" He asked looking down. "I'm not going to lie. I'm not seeing anyone, but I think we should see other people, or you should be with your babies mother" "No I want to be with you Tasha" "I can't do this. I should go" I grabbed Caleb and put him in his stroller. "No wait, I know I messed up. But Tasha it's always been you that I wanted" "Obviously it wasn't because you got someone else pregnant!" "I only messed with her because you would be to tired and busy with Caleb!" "Don't blame this on Caleb! Or me wtf. Your the asshole that cheated,  don't blame other people for your mistakes." I grabbed my purse and strolled away. I put Caleb's stroller in the back of my truck. I was near a grocery store so I decided to stock up on some baby items. I held caleb while pushing the cart around the baby aisles. Then I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" the guy turned around and he was holding a baby as well. "No , my fault. I'm sorry I was in your way" "No I'm sorry I hope I didn't hurt your daughter" "Nope just me" "I'm sorry" "Stop apologizing it's totally fine. Is that your son?" "Not biologically" "Oh you adopted him" "Something like that" "Well you seem very interesting would you like to talk about this son of yours over some coffee?" "Sure why not" We paid for our things.

Then we met up for coffee. "So tell me about your son" "Well i have two actually. A 16 year old" "You don't look old enough to have a 16 year old" "Yeah I'm not. My parents they aren't stable people. So I decided to get custody of them and adopt them. Since I'm practically their mother , I've taken care of them my entire life or atleast my 16 year old. So yeah they aren't my biological kids but they are my babies" "Wow. Your a great person" "I love them , I'd do anything for them. What's your story" "I was engaged , I got her pregnant she gave birth ran away and I haven't seen her since" "She is missing out because that's one cute baby" "Well thank you." Hours later while we were still talking and having a good time I got a call. "Hold on let me just get this"..

"Derek. Hey" "Where are you?" "I'm having coffee with someone this isn't a good time right now" "Well Marcus is hurt he's in the hospital" "What. What happened is he okay, Omg tell me he's okay" "Just get her now.!" I quickly gathered my things. "I'm so sorry I have to go. Marcus is hurt in the hospital" "I'll drive you , you are way to shaken up to drive" "Yeah but I don't have an extra car seat" "I'll grab mine , just meet me at your car" I quickly ran to my truck and buckled in Caleb.

We were on our way to the hospital. I was nervous. Was it my fault for giving him the car keys..

Hope your enjoying this story so far! I decided to not continue with the other stories I'm sorry..