chapter 18

It was Friday night Michael and i went out to dinner. After dinner we went to our hotel room. Their was a jacuzzi type thing in our room so we went into it. We chilled the entire night.

Two months later I had been going to school. I was sitting down once again in the cafeteria in a booth and Brayden came and sat with me. "Hey beautiful" "Well hello their" "So I was wondering" He said coming closer to me. "If I could do this" He kissed me. "I've been wanting to do this for the longest" He said still kissing me. I kissed him back, but then I pulled away. "Wow, okay I didn't think I would kiss you" "Yeah me neither" "I'm sorry I have to go" I grabbed my laptop phone and purse and left.

He came after me. I went into my car, "I'm so sorry brayden I just have to go okay" I turned on my car and sped off.

When I got home Michael was sitting on the couch with the kids. "I did something terrible. I hate myself. Babe I'm so sorry" "Calm down babe, whatd you do" "I'm going to take the kids to their rooms I'll be right back" I quickly and carefully took them into their rooms. Then I came back out and sat on the couch.

"You'll probably be super upset but I cannot hide this from you" "Babe, just say it" "Brayden kissed me. & I kissed him back, as soon as it happened I pulled away and came here to tell you, I hate myself. Why would I do this" "Babe, wow. Um I mad as fuck, but I did way worse when I slept with kayla. I mean I'm not okay with it , and I kinda want to kill him" "babe, I'm sorry" "It's fine. I'll be back I want to get some ice cream, you want some?" I was completely unaware that he was going to go find Brayden.

When he got home his knuckles were kinda red. He brought back some ice cream. But when I noticed the knuckles I freaked out. "Michael wtf! Why would you go find him? Why ! What's wrong with you?" "He kissed you! My freaking wife! That's so fucking disrespectful, I fucking met him! He knew about me" "Yeah so did kayla! I didn't go and kick her ass! Your fucking crazy!" "I did this because I love you maddison!" "I love you too but this is not okay! Michael why would you ever hurt someone for me, I kissed him to do you realize that" "He kissed you first" "Ugh I can't even be around you" I walked away and went into my room.

I got onto my phone and called Brayden. "Hello?" Brayden answered. "Brayden I'm so sorry that Michael hurt you. I'm so upset with him right now. I just wanted him to know that I did kiss you back because I don't want to hide anything from him. I'm sorry" "No I shouldn't have kissed you. I had just wanted to do that since the day I met you" "I'm sorry. I really am" "No its fine I guess. I'm kinda messed up a little but I'll be okay don't worry about it" "I hope your okay" "I'm fine now that I heard from you" "Well I'm glad your okay"

After I hung up I went out to grab Ellie and Kash , But Michael had took all three of them. I kept calling and calling Michael but he wouldn't pick up. I got worried so I went out to look for him. I didn't hear from them for 3 days. I stayed home a cried a lot.

On the third day Michael came back. When he walked in the door I quickly picked up Alexander. "Baby! I missed you!" Then I grabbed Ellie and Kash. I hugged them really tight.

"Wtf! Michael your such an asshole' I literally fucking hate you!" "Babe, calm down" "No you took my freaking babies from me for 3 days! You didn't even answer my phone calls or text me saying they are okay!" "I needed to be away from you Maddison" "Then you could've just left by your self! And left my babies here! I hate you wtf! You need help!" "Why are you like this?" "Like what? Worried about my freaking kids?!" "No acting like you don't love me and telling me you hate me" "Honestly that's what I feel right now Michael! You can't leave for 3 days with my kids!" "I just went to get you this. Hold on let me get it" He went into his car and grabbed something in a huge box with holes on the side , it was wrapped up.