chapter 2

Michael  in the picture

I woke up the next morning , and I realized I had fallen asleep. I got up and walked over to my room. I got dressed into some leggings and a Victoria Secret windbreaker. I slipped my ugg slippers on and got Alexander ready.

"So I'll see you at school?" I said to michael trying to rush out of the door. "Sit down we have an hour, have some breakfest" "I should go" "No let's talk" "about?" I said sitting down.

"Us" "Um what?" "Yeah, we are a family Maddison , I want you too move in with me" "What, I can't Michael" "I don't want our son to be confused , even if we aren't together , you'll have your own separate room here anyways, and I'd be easier schools a lot closer, we are both 18 , practically adults and we have a son, it'd just be easier" "Michael . I can't" "Come on think about it"

Later we walked into school together which was a first , I held the diaper bag and Michael held alexander. The only way to get to the schools daycare for the students have kids was to walk all the way down the main entrance.

After we dropped off Alexander we went to our lockers which where fairly close to eachother.

"Michael I want to apologize for falling asleep in your bed you should've woken me up" "It's fine , I didn't want you to leave, I felt comfortable, I've never seen Alexander sleep that well, he slept the entire night" "Yeah that was weird"

After that night Alexander didn't sleep the same so Michael came into my room where I was trying to rock him back to sleep. "Hey let's try something, you come and sleep in my room, maybe he'll sleep the entire night" "Michael" "Come on Maddison he slept the other night , he didn't wake up or cry , let's just try" and we did. He slept the entire night. That was the only way he would fall asleep and stay asleep so I moved into his apartment.

Which was a bad idea because we started fighting.

One night I went to the mall to buy Alexander some new clothes and I left him with Michael. And when I got home , one of his little girlfriend was holding him, my baby.

I dropped everything and snatched him out of her arms. "Don't ever touch my baby, Michael what the hell, I told you not to bring your girlfriends around our son" "Michael  I didn't know she lived with you, why didn't you mention she lived with you" "cause I don't have to Okay she just lives her cause of our son"

I grabbed my son and walked into my room, I put Alexander down for his nap.

"Xander , we'll be leaving real soon honey" "you'll be leaving? What are you talking about Maddison" "Nothing , I'm just tired of coming home to see you with a different girl each night. You said we had to try for us, we never were or are gonna be a thing but can you try not to bring your booty calls around my son" "Our son, and you go on dates almost every night" "Yeah with the same guy, and I take my son" 

"Don't bring other guys around my son, that's the one thing I dont want" "Well i dont want random girls around my son either so unless you stop bringing them here then I'll stop taking my son on my dates" "Can't we just grow te fuck up , we have a kid" "I wish you would stop fooling around with all those girls" "What are you jealous" "No, I just don't want our son to think it's okay to be with more then one girl" "Okay, I'll try"

One night Michael and i were watching a movie , and I fell asleep. A couple minutes later I was awakened by someone pounding on the door. Michael got up to answer it. And it was the guy I'd been going on dates with , kaleb.