chapter 19

My babies were turning a year old today. We had planned a birthday party for them. Just like we took Alexander to the zoo on his first birthday we took the twins , but this time with their cousin hailey. Isac and graces baby.

After the zoo we went to get ready. And then we went to Kash & Ellie birthday party. It was mostly family, but a couple friends.

The party went really well until both Brayden & jeremy showed up. That's when things got a little tense.

Jeremy came up to me while I was holding Ellie & kash, Michael was talking to his cousins that came from out of town. "Hey Maddison" "Oh hey Jeremy. Thank you for coming" "Thanks for inviting me" "No problem" And then Jeremy's kids walked in. "You found them?" "Yeah, they had to leave town because of my moms boyfriend, but they are with me now and I got my own place and a good job" "That's great I'm really happy for you 3" "four actually" "Oh four? You have a girlfriend?" "No, Um I have another kid now" "Oh really?" "Yeah she was pregnant when I went to jail" He said looking down. "We where dating when you went to jail?" "Um yeah" "Oh wow. Um jeremy you should just go" "What, Maddison your married now it doesn't matter" "I am married now. But that doesn't make it hurt any less Jeremy, you cheated on me, that's wow" "Your married!" "Exactly I don't think you should even be here , if Michael sees you , I didn't tell him I invited you to our kids party" "Oh you didn't, and why not?" "You're my ex boyfriend. And my friend but maybe it was a bad idea" "Maddison what is jeremy doing here?" "I invited him and his kids" "why?"

After I left jeremy and Michael got into an argument like always but they argued outside. I quickly left Ellie and Kash with my mom and went outside.

They were arguing. "I fucking heard what you told Maddison! I know we're married but have some fucking respect! You cheated on her while you guys where dating wtf is wrong with you, and why the fuck would you tell her?" "Well atleast I told her have you told her all those times you cheated on her? I seen you bro! Her names cindy! She's my brothers girl! Why you messing around with a 17 year old girl , she has a boyfriend and your married. Have some fucking respect" "Don't bring that shit up! You don't know what happened okay, I was not fucking cheating on her and I cheated on her one time it was a mistake!" "Haha your just a dog , Maddison doesn't deserve your unloyal ass" I guess he was done with Jeremy so he started punching him. Then they started fighting. I was about to try to pull them apart but Jackson came and pulled me away. "I don't want you to get hurt Maddison. Just stand back I'll pull them apart" He tried so hard but they where just going at it. I started yelling. "Michael get off of him! You guys stop!" Then Alexander ran outside "Michael! Alexanders here! Stop!" Alexander was holding onto my leg. When Michael heard me mention Alexander he pushed Jeremy. Alexander was really scared he hid behind me. "Bubby hey! It's okay give daddy a hug" Bubby was Alexander nickname.

"Bubby, give daddy a hug" "no!" Alexander ran and hid behind Jackson. "Bubby, come here baby" He was always afraid when Michael got into fights or when we faught. It wasn't healthy for him to see so much violence.

"I'm gonna take him inside, you come too, we are talking later. And jeremy just do whatever" I grabbed Alexander and took him inside.

Three hours into the party Alexander fell asleep on me. So I grabbed his blanket and let him lay on me. The party was fun even with all the drama. Michael didn't do much but sit next to me all night.

We finally went home , all the kids were asleep. So I sat up in our loft. Their was a couch and a tv.

I was laying down watching Netflix with my huge fuzzy blanket. Then Michael came to sit down. "Listen babe--" "Nope stop. I am going to pretend I didn't hear what Jeremy said okay. I'm done fighting! But if you don't love me tell me, If you don't want to be with me tell me! I'm done getting hurt and being sad all the time okay" I walked away crying. He pulled me onto him and gave me a huge hug. "Baby I'll always love you, the day I turned 21 I decided to buy all my friends drinks. We were outside the liquor store and she just came out of nowhere, she was getting up on me trying to get me to buy her alcohol. I tried to get her off me but when I did she would keep doing it. And then jeremy drove by in his car, I didn't cheat on you okay, I love you" "I love you too" I was still crying.

"Mommy" I heard Alexander say. "Bubby, come here baby" I sat on the floor and he gave me a hug. "Are you not tired? Do you want to sleep on the couch with mommy tonight and watch a movie?" "Yes!" "Okay go grab your blanket" He ran to his room "Why do you baby him" "Because He's my baby" "He's 3 Maddison" "I don't want him to feel like I don't love him. We have to other kids Michael and sometimes if you only pay attention to one kid the others feel unloved, I dont want him to feel unloved" "He wont. Just stop babying him"

I sat on the couch waiting for Alexander.

The next morning I woke up on the couch and Alexander was laying next to me. I gave him a kiss and work him up. "Alexander get up. Let's go make pancakes for daddy , and the twins" He got up right away.

We ended up making a huge mess. I went upstairs and grabbed Kash and Ellie. But first I put them on their little toilets because I was potty training.

~random way to end this chapter but home Ya'll liked the chapter! Okay so I have an idea! Comment what you guess think!

Idea ; ok so instead of having to write a whole other story I'm thinking I could make "motherhood" into a lot of stories in just one, like have 20 chapters for each.

Like end this story and continue onto another one! Comment ! Give me feed back. I don't know when this particular story will end but sometime soon!

Update! Alexander is now 3 in the story. Ellie and Kash are 1 years old. And Michael is 21!