chapter 5

Elijah In the picture in the picture (Michaels best friend)

One night Alexander and I where at one of Michaels basketball games. And his best friend elijah came to sit down and talk to us.

"Hey , your Maddison , Michaels girlfriend right" "I am Maddison but I'm not Michaels girlfriend" "Oh , good to know" "This is Alexander" "Nice to meet both of you" "Nice to meet you too, and why haven't I seen you at school?" "Oh , that's because I'm in college" "That explains a lot" "Yeah, I'm in my third year of college" "Oh wow that's great, you should totally come and hangout at Michaels apartment, we'll our apartment" "Oh you to live together? And maybe I will" "Yeah, for alexander it's a lot easier , he helps by waking up and feeding or changing his diaper, we take turns" "I'll definitely drop by" I looked over to look for Michael and he was looking right at us. He looked a bit angry.

"So you and Michael aren't dating or anything right" "No, We have separate rooms" "Oh well that's great to know" "Yeah, I'll be right back" "Okay I'll be right here"

I went into the bathroom to change Alexanders diaper and someone came in after me. It was Michael. "You better not flirt with Elijah" "How do you know he's not flirting with me, and aren't you supposed to be playing ?" "It's half time, and you better not get any ideas" I went back to changing his diaper. "Me and you aren't dating so it doesn't matter" "He's my best friend" "Okay?" "And I love you" He kissed me. He walked out of the bathroom and back into the basketball court.

I went back to my seat where Elijah was. "Okay I'm back" "So Michael just told me he loves you, so I'm gonna just back off okay" "Oh ok" I grabbed all my things and left.

Once I got home I put Alexander down for a nap, I got into some spandex and a oversized tie dye shirt, I put my hair up into a high ponytail and sat on the couch and ate ice cream while watching Netflix. A couple hours later Michael walked in. Not alone , he walked in with Elijah. Michael put his duffle bag on the couch and hugged me. "Let's go into my room we need to talk" "No its fine, I'm good. I'll just go into my room" "No we have to talk" "Well talk some other time you have company"

I was lonely in my room so I called Aden. We had made up and decided to be friends for now. He came into my room and we watched netflix.

Michaels pov

"So who's that" "Here best friend, last week he caught us having sex and he was so pissed. He likes her or something" "I thought you too weren't dating'' "We aren't , we just you know" "No I don't know" "We just hook up once in a while" "What? And she was flirting with me" .. I stayed quiet.

"So why did she leave" "I told her that you told me that you loved her and that I was going to back off and she got upset and left" "Oh yeah I should've warned you she's sensitive" "Oh" "Yeah she cries a lot" "So why dont you to date" "If you can't tell, she's not into me" "Obviously she is or you to wouldn't have a kid" "She had just broke up with her college boyfriend when we hooked up that night in my car, how much do you want to bet that their making out right now." We went to sneak up on them. They where talking.

Maddisons pov
"So I went to Michaels basketball game and I was talking to his friend elijah. We where just talking and Michael goes to the girls bathroom and I dont know why but he kissed me. So I went back and he told his friend that he loved me, so his friend told me and it was so embarrassing like why would you tell your friend that? I was literally just talking to him. I just don't understand why he's so jealous" "Maybe cause your a beautiful girl and a lot of guys flirt with you" "I don't understand why he kissed me? I love him I do but not in that way"