18; Hydro-Powered Hunter

'Mess Is Mine' by Vance Joy

"When you think of love, do you think of pain? 

You can tell me what you see? 

I will choose what I believe."

I sat on Klaus's bed watching Netflix on my computer and eating pretzels. "You're getting crumbs all over the bed," Klaus states with a sigh as he walked in the room.

"Not really," I mutter, munching slowly with a content look at the screen.

"What are you watching?" he asks, sitting on the bed beside me, his fingers fiddling with my hair.

"Some superhero show. Honestly, it's not that amusing to me anymore," I sigh, shutting my laptop and rolling over on my back. I moved my head into his lap and looked up at him with a smile on my face. "I thought you were at the Grill."

"I was, but I decided to come home," Klaus smiles lightly, his hand playing with my hair.

"Good, because Connor is tied up downstairs," I tell at him.

"I forgot that you can feel everything, love," Klaus states, kissing my cheek and moved so he could kiss my neck.

"What? You didn't expect me to notice two hybrids dragging him kicking and screaming?" I ask, ignoring his pitiful attempts to distract me.

"Listen, I want to know his motive-" Klaus starts as he begins to look in my eyes.

"So does everyone else," I scoff, looking away from him.

"Harper, please-" Klaus sighs.

"What? Calm down?" I ask. Klaus sighs.

"What is your point, Harper?" Klaus asks.

"If he's going to be kidnapped, we're doing it my way. We're not treating him like an animal," I scold, a frown plastered onto my face.

"Oh, well, that's just fantastic because every time he's unbound he attempts to assassinate everyone," Klaus told me.

"Fine, keep him bound, but don't hurt him," I demand.

"Fine, Fine," Klaus smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek, and he looked up from the kiss to look into my eyes"I haven't told you that I loved you yet," he told me.

"Klaus, honestly, you don't-" I start.

"I do love you," Klaus smiled.

Klaus smiled widely at me and kissed the tip of my nose. Wow. I was actually shocked that he said it back. "Harper?" Klaus asks me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"The feeling's mutual then?" I ask.

"Of course it is," Klaus hums.

I hum back and softly peck his lips. "So what does this make us?" I ask.

"Well, when two people love each other-" Klaus starts and I laugh.

"Oh, shut it, smart-ass," I giggle.

"Then we date," Klaus suggested with a small smile.

"Then we date," I recite with a whisper. He kissed me more intently then the times before and I sigh with bliss. I moved my hands through his hair and down his chest. Klaus pulled away.

"As much as I want to do that right now, I invited a few people over for dinner. That including my sister," Klaus told me.

"No-. All I want to do is be here with you," I groan.