Chapter 1

Sprinkles!!!! As I snapped back to reality hearing my friend Candy call my name. Your going on girl!! I ran on stage to dance to my favorite song "Freak Hoes" like any other stripper would I shook my ass like it was my last. It was the biggest party in Atlanta the Super Bowl party. I was the baddest stripper on the block and as you would expect many didn't like me I had all the money and every dude looking at me. I traveled everywhere to any and every strip club I liked to adventure and needed to see new people. I really could care less who like me other than my girl Candy. Candy was the girl who put me on to the strip club and even gave me my name I loved that girl like any other. But after dancing my ass off the whole night I was ready to go home and study for my college exam tomorrow.
As I was dancing I seen a lot of big ballers like Drake, Plies, Future and many more. I wasn't really into the stripper life but that was the only way I could get fast money and didn't mind until I finish school. By the end of the night I made at least $200,000 it would of been more but I went on stage with my friend so half went to her. When I got off stage I always had many niggas trying to talk to me, but I always turned them down because I didn't want to meet my future husband in no strip club. I was looking to settle down and start a family but who would want a stripper.
When I went backstage to get ready to go the girls always got mad or either wanted to argue with me. I didn't really pay them any attention at all. Don't get me wrong tho, I'll beat a a bitch up and don't care. But these was just some pointless bitches. I was getting ready to go as I walked to my car my friend came up the me and asked did I want to go out for drinks, but I wasn't really feeling a drink and I still had to study.
I got home at 3:25am and I had class at 6:30am so not long to study at all. Took a bath and started studying all the way till it was time for me to go to class that morning. By 5:45am I was heading out the door to go to class. When I got there I was scared to take the exam until I told myself I had this and I would do great. After the test there would always be this guy (Davion) who would come up to me and would sit with me in the library as I studied for the 3 of my other classes. He was really nice but he wasn't what I want in a guy and plus he came to the strip club a few times. Which I thought was a little stalker-ish and didn't really like it but he told me he didn't think of me that way.
Later after studying I called my girl Candy to go out to eat and drinks just to calm down from the exam. Now Candy real name is Asia, she is 25 years old with a little girl name Arianna(8 years old). Candy has been a single parent and is great mother to her daughter. Has her own place(condo) and car(Mercedes's Benz) since she was 19. Candy mom kicked her out the house when she found out she was 16 and pregnant with her ex boyfriend who the mom didn't like at all, so Candy quit school, which she was a honor student. She moved in with her aunt who already had three children in a two bedroom apartment in the ghetto. After she had her baby at 17 she knew that she needed a job to support her and her baby so they could get out of her aunts apartment. After stripping for a year she had everything she could ever want. Now she is 25 and is rich as you would call it coming from nothing to something, right?
As I called her I was on my way to the restaurant called Eko's. As she answered she was yelling at her daughter about something she had did at school. But she agreed to meet me and I didn't mind if her daughter had came with her. She was like my little niece. As I waited for her to come this man came up to me and told me I was beautiful and he wanted my number so we could hang sometime. And me being a stripper, I didn't really give my number to nobody but a few people. I was glad Candy came before he could say anymore. She interrupted him and told him I didn't want him, which I was glad she said because I didn't want him. We talked about last night about what happened at the club and how turnt it was and how much money we made. After talking for about 3 straight hours we said our goodbyes and left. I went home, took a shower and went to sleep. Tomorrow was Sunday.