Chapter 5

1 week later 8:13a.m
I woke up out my sleep to the kids and a text message from Kel. Me and Kel have been talking since I seen him at the shoe store. He is a really cool guy, but for now we're just going to stay in the friend zone for a while.

Kel: Goodmorning beautiful, you want to go on a breakfast date.

Me: Goodmorning, and where might that be?

Kel: It's all up to you beautiful, just be ready at 9:30a.m

Me: That's not enough time for me 😩

Kel: I'm sorry, but I have more planned so be ready 😉🤔

All I could do was think what does this ni**a got going on

Me: How you know I'm not busy today, but I'll be ready 😘

Kel: Because I have my ways of knowing, now get dressed ma😘

All I could do was think what am I going to wear, idk if it should be something simple or something elegant. I got up out the bed and did my hygiene things and went to my closet to find a tan skin fitted short dress and my tan with red bottom Christian Louboutin heels and my Chanel red bag and my hair in wand curls. I had put my outfit on and went into the living room to see Angela and the kids. I pick up Leigh and all she did was smile and giggle the whole time. My phone had went off in the bag so I grabbed it.

Kel: What are you wearing ma

I sent him a picture

Me: And why do you want to know?

Kel: Just because send me your address I'm bout to be omw in 10mins

Me: 2387 Tresmain Blvd Gate numbers-542-167-866

I rocked Leigh back to sleep and after I finished I heard Kel outside. I told Angela I was gone and got my stuff and went outside. I got in Kels all black two door matte Bentley.

He got out of the drivers side in his tan long shirt with tan pants and red Giuseppe shoes with gold jewelry

He got out of the drivers side in his tan long shirt with tan pants and red Giuseppe shoes with gold jewelry. All I could do was just smile.

Kel: Stop staring I know I look sexy 😉

Me: I guess so, if that's what you think

My mind:What am I saying I know he look sexy asf in that outfit with his tall sexy ass, I couldn't stop looking.

We got in the car and I started the conversion up.

Me: I see somebody trying to be like me or what?

He started laughing at my comment

Kel: You can say that, just want to match for out first date you know