Chapter 15

Khalil Condo 5:46 p.m.

Khalil POV

After last night I was tired and was happy I made it back home. I ended up having to go back to the club at 5:00 a.m. to go get the boys because they couldn't drive and the driver left them at the club. Like wtf
Anyway they had me up all morning until 12:00 p.m. and I was more then ready to get back home to my bed. Today I felt like inviting Karson over since I forgot to text her back when I got home. She never been to my place and today I felt like it was long over do. I got up and did my hygiene things and cleaned up a little. I pulled my phone out to call her.

Karson: Hello

Me: Hey babe, you still sound sleep

Karson: Yea I was sleep, I just went to sleep at 4:00 p.m.

Me: And why is that?

Karson: Been getting my clothing line and hair line orders together and looking for another building for my shoe line coming up

Me: What I tell you about working yourself that hard

Karson: I'm sorry babe, but if I'm not doing it who else is? You want me to just give up on what I do?

Me: I'm not saying that love, I'm just saying stop working yourself that hard. If you need help that's what your assistant is for.

Karson: I know, but I don't want to argue about it

Me: I know but I want you to come be with me

Karson: I don't feel like driving, all I want to do is sleep the day away

Me: I'm bout to come get you and come over my house and we can sleep all you want how bout that

Karson: Ok, hurry up I might go back to sleep and can we get something to eat. I'm hungry

Me: Don't tell me you haven't ate all day

Karson: Bye Khalil

Phone hung up

Sometimes Karson be making me mad asf when she doesn't eat and since I've met her she has told me things that she hasn't told her friends or cousin Angela. And with her not eating makes me mad because she does this when she is stressed and that's at least 3-4 times a week. And I love how ambitious she is about her business but it also makes me mad how she doesn't take care of herself sometimes.

After thinking for a while I was omw to her house to go get her and boy was I ready to see my baby.

Karson POV

After working my ass off last night till the morning Angela and the kids woke up around 11:00 a.m. and left. I told Khalil about my not eating habit a couple of weeks ago and ever since he has been working my nerves about me working and not eating. And I understand that eating is a big deal but when I get into my business all that flies out the window.
I walked downstairs to wait on Khalil to come and lord knows he is going to talk my ears off about not eating and it's the last thing I want to hear. After about 5 mins of laying down I heard a knock at the door, and me thinking its Khalil I wondered why he was knocking on the door. I went to the door and looked through the peephole and I seen a girl. I opened the door to be face to face with the girl that came to my door a while back asking for directions.

Me: Hey how may I help you

Rosiee: Hey, I'm Rosiee you may remember me from last time

Me: I guess but I don't know you, know you. Why are you back at my house?

Rosiee: Oh, well I was looking for Khalil he said he would be here

Me: And what do you want with him,
ands why tf you meeting him for?

Rosiee: I know he didn't want to tell you like this but, me and him have been seeing each other for sometime now. And I just found out I was pregnant