Chapter 20

Panera Bread 2 months later

It's been 2 whole pregnancy months and let's just say, it has not been easy especially while work 12+ hours with no days off for 2 weeks straight. Khalil doesn't like me working that much, but I don't like him working that much at the trap. I'm honestly getting more scared of something happening to him and him by being around when the baby is born and that's my worst fear ever. He has been working from late nights to the afternoons and it's really getting to me. I try not to stress myself out, and Angela can see it in me so she decided to take me out to eat at my favorite place Panera Bread. As she drove the car was silent but I know she wanted to say a whole lot because she kept looking at me worried. After about 10 more minutes we finally got their and I was glad because I haven't ate all day. As I sat down she went to order the food. I stared out the window thinking about everything that's been going on and the last thing I want to do is put any stress out on the baby. Angela came back with our food and sat down. Immediately she started asking me question.

Me: Thank you

Angela: Welcome girl, so how have you been and how has my niece or nephew been ?

Me: Good, wbu and my babies

Angela: Good also, but how you feeling? I know I've been seeing you under a lot of stress lately

Me: Yea ik and I try not to be especially with the baby and everything. It's just Khalil and I working so much it's just been overwhelming

Angela:I understand Brandon works a lot also, I just wish he was home more too girl. But when are you off ?

Me: All this week finally, I just want to sleep and relax

Angela: That's great because I am also and I know your going to be lonely, so I'll come while the kids are with Brandon's cousin with week. Have you went shopping for the baby room

Me: No, not yet

Angela: Well what your waiting on, lets go

Me: Khalil is what I'm waiting on. But I guess I'll go with you

After eating our food we headed to the store for some paint either way I wanted my baby room to be gray with everything else white. I was going to order the baby bed, changing area, bag, and car seat etc. from Chanel. Me and the owner are close and he offered it to me as a gift. It should be otw now, but we went to the paint place to get our color. After about 20 mins. of deciding we were done and got all the essentials we needed to paint the room. Before we went home we stopped to get something to eat and stop by the trap to see what the boys were doing. When we walked up to the door where Shon and Ryan the bodyguards were standing, we said our hellos and went to Brandon's office. We didn't care so we just walked in to see them talking about business.

Brandon: Man y'all walking up in here.....like to got y'all asses blasted on

Khalil: Hey baby, hey sis

I walked over kissed his lips and sat in his lap, even tho we live together and I forgot to mention he moved out of his apartment and moved in with me. But even tho we live in the same house we barley see each other. While he is just getting home early morning I'm just going back to work for more hours. So to be off and to be able to see him for at least a couple hours other than him sleeping while I'm up is ok I guess. While the men talked we sat and listened I mean it's not like it's our first time listening to their conversation. After they finished they told us that they would take three days off to spend time with us, but we already planed on Angela staying with me for the whole week so you know they canceled that until the three days were over with. After all of our talk we all left and went our separate way. And Khalil already told me that we needed to have a talk. Omg here we go with the talk. After a long 45 min. drive back home I was tired and ready to go to sleep but I couldn't because I had to have the talk with my future hubby. As we walked in the house I was so hungry so I went to the kitchen with Khalil behind me ready to talk my head off.

Khalil: Sooo, babe what's going on, what's wrong. I can see it in your face that's something on your mind

Me: Noth-

He interrupted what I was saying because he knew it wasn't just "nothing"

Khalil: No, I know it's something. You know we always communicate with each other so tell me what's wrong baby

He rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest

Me: It's just that we don't spend time with us working, and us not sleeping together and you not being there all the time like you usually do. And you working and sometimes not answering my calls or texts sometimes have me scared that something is going wrong.

Khalil:I'm sorry baby, I was just trying to get all the work and money I could before the baby comes. To make sure our little girl or boy is going to have everything my princess or prince wants. And make sure my wife have that big gorgeous ring on her finger and the wedding of her dreams without worrying about the price of anything.

I smiled and kissed his lips because I knew he was serious but I know we had more money than we think.

Me: I know, but we have more than enough ok. I just want us both to slow down with work.

We both came to an agreement that we would slow down

Khalil: I'll cook you something to eat and run you a nice relaxing bubble bath and rub you down like you like it. How bout that, is that great or what

Me: How bout food, bubble bath with you in it with me while massaging me and after that sex and then sleep. Because I'm sexually frustrated and very horny

Khalil: Oh hell yea, that sound 1000x better than mine,take yo fine ass up stairs *smack* while I make you something and I'll come and run your water

Me: You know I like it like that, with your sexy ass

Khalil: Keep talking and we gone end up on this counter

We both laughed as I made it up to our bedroom. I was tired from them stairs and I was really ready to lay down now. I laid down on the couch in front of the tv and watching it until Khalil got done. I was about to fall asleep until he came up with a plate of my favorite.... Breakfast

Me: Oh I so love you for this

Khalil: I know

He gave me my food and walked to the bathroom to run my water and put my favorite smelling bubbles with a bomb in there also. I shared my food with him even tho it took him a while to say yes. After that he stripped me out of my clothes. He help me inside the tub and stripped also with his sexy body which made me more horny than I already was. He grabbed my feet and started massaging them it felt so good I started to moan at the pleasure. After all the massaging he did to every part of my body he cleaned the tub and I got in shower to wash off while in there he came and in with me. He started kissing and sucking on my neck from behind. I leaned my head back into his chest as he started rubbing my body. He turned me around and picked my up and held me to the wall while we kissed then we went to my sore breast. He nibbles on them softly as I felt him getting hard under me.

Me: I need it now

After that, well you know what happened next. Knowing I was gone be wore out by the morning knowing I had a doctors appointment for tomorrow. But I love my man and everything he does for me