Chapter 19

Hospital 12:52 a.m.

We all were waiting on the lobby for Khalil to get done taking the DNA test for the baby. As we were waiting it was getting later so I told everyone they could go home.  We hugged and they all left to go home.

The girls: Call me tomorrow girl

Me: Ok babies bye

I felt like Khalil was taking forever so I decided to go to the baby section and look at the babies. I wanted a baby bad but I didn't really have the conversation with Khalil. Nor did I tell him about my past until the right time. I happened to look over and see Rosiee's baby girl her name was Ra'Kale Dream Bashton. Until I looked at the last name and it hit me, could Rosiee and Kel be family members? I was about to walk until I hit a hard body beside me.

Me: Oh I'm sorry, excuse me

I didn't look up to acknowledge who it was I had hit because I wanted to go find Khalil and go home at this point. I was walking off until they grabbed my arm. And I met eyes with the devil himself..........Kel Bashton

Kel: Where you going so quick baby

I snatched away from him and started walking away until he grabbed my waist trying to pull me to him. I was pushing myself off of him knowing what he could do to me anytime and anywhere, he didn't care.

Khalil POV

As I was walking to go find Karson to show her the test I turned to corner to see Kel pulling on Karson's arm. I rushed over to them and stuck Kel in his face. I pulled Karson behind me and as I was making sure she was ok Kel hit me on the side of my face. We started fighting and rolling on the ground and all I seen was black until I heard the sweet voice of Karson and I knew I had to stop.

Karson POV
I kept yelling and pulling on Khalil to stop before he went to jail fighting this dumbass. I guess he realized me yelling and he pulled away and got up. We walked out the hospital fast before they could call the police. Khalil got in the drivers side and sped off towards the house. We sat in the car silent and I just looked out the window until I had the urge to throw up.

Khalil: Babe you ok

Me: No, pull over

He pulled over I got out and threw up everywhere. Khalil got out to comfort me. After we got home and brushed my teeth, then we got in the shower together. After we put on lotion and laid down and went to sleep.

2 days later
Home

I had been at home throwing up non stop and feeling a little light headed. And I didn't know why, because all I drink was water all day and ate 3 times a day. Khalil had been with me since and not going out to make drops all we've been doing is talking about any and everything. But today I wanted him to get out the house and Angela, Tay Tay, and Candy was gone stay with me tonight.
We were all in my big bed eating pizza,ice cream and candy like big kids watching scary movies. Half way into the movie I felt the urge to throw up everything I just ate. I jump out of bed running to the bathroom throwing up. Candy came and grabbed my hair while Tay Tay rubbed my back and Angela got me some water. I got up and brushed my teeth again while the girls stood looking at me with their arms folded smirking at me.