Chapter 22

Baby ?
Karson POV
Well as you all may know that I'm 9 months today. My little is coming either tonight or tomorrow and I can't wait. Me and Khalil were getting ready to go to my last appointment so she can tell us what's been going on and is everything great.

We walked in the doctors office only to see Rosiee and her baby. Sometimes I just wonder why do God always put us in the same room all the time, but you can't question God on nothing. Khalil signed us in while I sat across the room from Rosiee on my phone. Khalil came and sat beside me holding my hand. We made small conversation while waiting for Dr. Hernandez.

Nurse: Mrs. Tate

As we were walking Rosiee got up and walked pass us bumping into Khalil shoulder. I grabbed Khalil's hand pulling in the room.

Khalil: Man she sooo petty, I liked to stuck her in her shit straight up

I laughed at his craziness but I only knew he was serious

We waited for 5mins then the doctor came.

...................................

After getting the ok to have the baby tonight we went home and called our friends and family over. I decided I wanted a home water birth and plus I have a lot of family and friends wanting to be in the room to see the birth. We waited until everybody got here. They brought every food in the world like it was a cookout, but I love them. They turned on music and song the songs and danced like never before. I love my friends/family

Khalil POV
After getting the ok that my prince was coming tonight I was so excited and ready to see him. Being with K and her mood swings was a lot but I always had to set her straight and be by her side.
I watched as the little family and friends we did have dance and I made me feel at home more. I got up wanting to dance with my baby and to get her water to break.

Me: Come on baby let's dance

Karson: Baby my feet hurt

Me: Come on baby we got to get your water to break somehow. Come onnnnn

Karson: Fine help me up

After helping her up we went to the middle of the floor dancing with the rest of our friends. We were laughing and smiling like our wedding day. She made me happy more than anything and I couldn't take that for granted. After what seemed like for ever looking into each other eyes an hour and a half had went by. It was  6:25 p.m. and we were laughing at old times about each other.

Karson POV
As I watched everyone laughing about old times I decided to go into the kitchen to get me something to eat and drink. When I was reaching for me something to drink in the fridge I felt a flow of water go down my legs and I just knew my water had broken. I was excited and ready to see my little man and hold him.

Me: BABEE

Khalil POV
I was laughing at Brandon when I heard Karson call my name from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen to see the floor wet and her dress. All I could do was smile and kiss her head.

Me: HE'S COMING YA'LL!!!!!!

Man was I excited. Everyone ran into the kitchen yelling and running around. I ran to grab my phone and call her doctor. After the phone call I carried her into our room upstairs. I helped her strip down to her sports bra and some shorts until the nurse got here. As we waited i rubbed her back so it could ease some of her contractions.  After a good 15 mins. the nurse finally came and she ran to water in our master bathroom while I tried to keep my baby calm. I helped the nurse put her in the tub and I went to go strip into my basketball shirt and got in with her. I helped it by letting her know that I love her and how beautiful our son was going to be and how good of a mother she's going to be and rubbing her back.

After all the pushing and screaming we finally met our baby boy

Laeel (Lay-eel) Khalil James (LJ) 5pounds 8oz