Chapter 9

1 week later

After all that went down my brother finally caught up to Jay and killed him. I was happy that I could finally live my life with Kel and my cousin. I was on my way to pick them up from the air port.  I stayed over Kels house for about 3 days and it was ok. Until he found out I went to TayTay's house and he stayed at home and didn't take his eyes off of me. It was kinda funny to me because I never had someone watch over my like he did.

I really started liking Kel, he treated me right and was always there. But sometimes he would leave when he gets a call and that happened everyday around the same time. I was kind of strange but he says it's the people asking about the shoe company. So I let it go, but at the same time I was going to look into it.

I pulled up in front of the airport just in time because Angela was just walking out with the kids. I got out and hugged her and the kids. I picked up Leyia and kissed all over her face. She started laughing and soon she began to get sleepy. I buckled her and Jay Jr up and helped Angela with the bags. We were on the way back home. Today I had to go looking for a new home, somewhere safer for them.

Me: So how was Atlanta

Angela: It was ok, the kids liked it. But I'm glad I'm back home and see my favorite cousin.

Me: I know girl I missed you all too. Being in the house with Kel was alright but I missed waking up to my babies yelling.

We both laughed

Angela: Soooo did you give Kel the goods

Me: No girl, I almost did tho and we made it official

Angela looked at me and started jumping in her seat

Angela: Yessss bout time you get a man, I'm happy for you sis

                      3 weeks later
                     Graduation

Today is the day that I graduate and walk across the stage and I couldn't be more happy. The fact that I got the most important people here with me are great. I was about to walk on stage to get my diploma and officially be a doctor

Dr. Rusher: Karson Navae Tate

I walked on the stage to get my diploma and heard Kel and all my friends blowing horns and calling my name. I was smiling from ear to ear.
After the ceremony I walked over to everyone and they ran to me giving me many hugs, flowers, and gifts. Kel came up to me last with flowers, gifts and a beautiful smile that I couldn't resist.

Kel: Congrats baby, I love you

Me: Aww thank you, love you too and what is in these bags?

Kel: Gifts but don't open them yet

After talking we decided to go to Shango (made up restaurant) to eat. I got in the car with Kel while Angela drove my car with the kids. Me and Kel talked a little while otw. After 10 mins of being in the car we pulled up to the beautiful restaurant.

When we arrived there was Davion(From her old school in Atl), Candy, Arianna, Angela, Jay, Leyia, Brandon and his friend Khalil. I walked in and told everyone hey. We ate outside looking over the beautiful city. Everyone was laughing and getting along, my brother even introduced me to his friend Khalil and he was sexy as ever.