Chapter 4

A WEEK LATER

       After a week later I finished decorating and putting everything together in my house. I have taken my exams for school and I couldn't be more happier. My cousin and her children are still living with me.

          Today is Tuesday and I felt like calling my girl Tay Tay up to go out to eat and drinks with me and Angela. I didn't have classes on Tuesdays so I felt like hanging out. After dropping Angela's kids off at her new babysitter we arrived at The Lobster in Santa Monica. I ordered a salad and a cocktail and so did Angela, and Tay Tay.

Tay Tay: Girl let me tell you what happened last weekend at the strip club  with Asia

Me: What happened now girl??

Tay Tay: Asia got into a fight with a girl who husband was their throwing money on her. The woman walked in and started arguing with her and they started throwing hands.

Me: Did she at least win??

Tay Tay: She almost got beat up but she stood her ground. But after that, that bitch didn't have no hair.

Angela started laughing, and so did I

      After talking for a while me and Angela left to go check out a new building for my clothing line. The building was huge and I loved it. After looking at it and approving I left with Angela and went shopping mostly for her and the kids. After 4 stores later we started walking to the next one until
Angela asked me a question.

Angela: I have to ask you something??

Me: What is it?

Angela: I just wanted to know why are you single, I mean your cute, smart, loving, and you have money. Like why

Me:Lol, yea I understand what your saying cousin but when your a stripper there's no dating. You barely feel safe just dancing for these ni**as.

Angela: Well girl you not getting any younger go on a date with someone. Have fun your so about your business and job. Do something different.

Me: I know girl but one day I'm gone find my perfect guy and get married and have kids so you don't have to worry be about it.

Angela: I hope so but I hope soon because my children needs some cousin.

We started laughing

We ended up at footlocker I needed some new shoes and Angela and her kids did also. I ended up buying all the colors of Pumas and the kids and Angela too. Before we were about to leave a guy who was looking at shoes stopped us.

Guy: Hey, my name is Kel I seen you from across the store and I thought you were beautiful ma'.

Me: I wanted to laugh, but I kept my calm. I told him hey and thank you.

Guy(Kel): Well aren't you gone tell me your name??

Me: My name is Karson, you cute yourself, lol

Guy(Kel): Kel & Karsen don't that sound perfect, thank you ma' but do you have a boyfriend??

Me: No not right now, but I'm not really looking.

Guy(Kel): Why? I know you can settle for one date with me??

After looking at this sexy caramel man I thought, I guess so