Chapter 12

1 month later

Karson POV

I was about to get off from a long day of work and I was beyond tired. Tonight me and Khalil was going on a date and we needed it. Between my job and Khalil drug runs we haven't seen each other for two weeks and I was missing my man. I finished doing everything I needed to do and walked up to the elevator and waited. Today I drove myself and as much as I wanted Khalil to pick me up he couldn't. My brother has had him running everywhere for him. As I was deep in my thoughts of what I was going to wear until I got a call from my brother.

Me: Hello my love

Brandon: (He started laughing) Hello sis, Wyd right now

Me: Walking to my car from work

Brandon: Why aren't you riding with Khalil

Me: Because you got him doing all these runs for you he hasn't had time to come get remember.

Brandon: I'm sorry sis forgot, but your boy is the best worker I got and I only trust him to make my important runs.

Me: Yea, I know but I got to go talk to you tomorrow. And remind Angela that I'm coming over tomorrow. Because I know you with her

Brandon: You know me so well, but I got you. Love you bye

Me: Love you too

After we hung up I was walking to my car ready to sit down.

Kel POV

I seen her walking to her car and she looked so good in her scrubs but if she only knew what was about to happen to her. As she was walking I walked behind her and didn't really care if she could see my face. I wanted her and she didn't even know how bad I wanted her.

Karson POV

I felt someone walking behind me, and they were getting closer to me. So I reached for my pepper spray on my key chain. As soon as I turn to my car I sprayed whoever it was in the face and punched them in the face. They fell to the ground and as soon as I seen who it was I hurry and got in my car. Me and Kel had nothing to talk about and if I didn't feel his presence God know what he would of did to me. And I got out of the parking lot I called Khalil. Because after that I was shook up and couldn't think right.

Kel POV

After she hit me I fell to the ground and I couldn't see shit and it only made me madder and made me want to get to her more. She was going to be mine again and if that meant ruining her relationship then that's what it's going to be. I got up and called my old friend to help me with my plan.

Me: I need your help in something

???: What can I do for you?

Khalil POV

After talking to Karson about what happened at work I was beyond livid at the fact that Kel was about to even do anything to her. She was scared and I knew that I needed to be by her side right now. And for Kel these were going to be his last hours of living. I love Karson too much to see her hurt because a ni**a like Kel couldn't leave her alone. I talked to Brandon and told him about it and I need to be with Karson. She had taken two days off work and I needed to be with her. Just thinking about Kel made my blood boil and I was out for blood.

??? POV

After talking to Kel I knew that I had to help him after him telling me some dude name Khalil took his girl that he loved I had to handle that dude and fast. Kel is my brother and I don't like to see him hurt over no girl but if that's who he love then the pleasure was all mine.
He sent me a picture of Khalil and let me in on a few info about him. But after he sees me, oh he will love what I can do for him