Chapter 16

Karson's House

Flashback
Karson POV

Rosiee: I know he didn't want to tell you like this but, me and him have been seeing each other for sometime now. And I just found out I was pregnant

My mind went blank and my heart shatter all at once, someone that I loved and trusted got another girl pregnant and this bitch came to my house once before. As I was thinking Khalil pulled up

Khalil POV

As I pulled up to K house I seen the girl from the club wondering why she here. I got out and walked up to K and I just knew something was wrong by the look on her face I knew something happened or something was said. I kissed her cheek and all of a sudden a tear came down her face.

Me: What's wrong babe?

Rosiee: Well hey Khalil

Me: Wassup, what's wrong K?

Karson: Is she pregnant with your child Khalil?

Me: What?

Karson: IS SHE KHALIL!!!

Me: HELL NO!! I NEVER FUCKED THIS HOE!!

Rosiee: I don't have to lie, I have the sonograms right here

Karson: Well we will have to see when the baby is here. You ok with a DNA test right?

Rosiee: I don't need one, you know this your baby

Khalil: Man I wouldn't put my dick in you if I had to. I just met you and you come here with some bullshit like this. And you know that's a lie, you know I never fucked you before. You know what get tf off my girl doorstep bitch.

And with that I pushed her off the doorstep and she left. And Karson locked her door and walked to my car with her bag and got in. I rubbed my hands over my face and walked to the car. I got in and looked at Karson as she was looking out the window. I knew she was hurt, but hurt over something I didn't do and it made me mad to see her hurt. I started the car and drove the way to my condo.

Me: What you want to eat K?

All of a sudden Karson started punching and smacking me in my face. I pulled the car over and I grabbed her hands and told her to stop.

Karson: YOU GOT THAT BITCH PREGNANT!!!!!! AND SHE HAD THE NERVE TO COME TO MY HOUSE THE DAY BEFORE ACTING LIKE SHE DIDN'T KNOW YOU!!!!!

Me: K, YO CHILL TF OUT???? WHY WOULD I BRING ANOTHER BITCH TO YOUR HOUSE. BESIDES I NEVER FUCKED HER, I MET HER THE SAME DAY YOU DID

The car fell silent again, all you could hear was is breathing hard and anger in the car. I got out to take a breather from all this shit. After about a good 20 mins I got back in the car and I drove to Panera Bread got her  favorite salad and green tea with some soup. I left and got back in the car on the way to the condo. Karson just looked out the window the whole ride. I don't know why that girl would go through all this trouble to do this, like I just met you. Now you got my girl looking at me like I'm a cheater and I can't have that.

Me: I Love You Karson

We pulled up to my condo I got out and went over to open her door. I opened the back door and got her bag and the food. We walked up to the elevator and got in to go to the top floor. We got off and walked to the kitchen I put the food on the counter and told Karson to eat I'll put her bag up.