Chapter 14

Karson's Home
Karson POV
Today Angela and the kids were coming over and I was more then happy because I haven't seen her in two weeks. She has been cuddled up with Brandon trying to get it in and ain't talked to me, her best friend. I let Khalil go out to enjoy himself, and get some air from being with me everyday. And honestly I needed it too, I mean I love him that's my baby but sometime a relationship needs its space. And Angela needed a break herself because all they do is have sex every time I go by there house that's all they were doing.
I was in the kitchen cooking up some soup for little Jay since he was sick and for us I ordered some pizza and wings. We were having a movie/ girls night with Leyia, since I know Jay was gone go upstairs to his room in my house and go to sleep anyway. After I finished making the soup the doorbell rung and I walked to go answer it.

Me: Hey Girl, hey my babies

Angela: Hey girl, I miss you

Leyia&Jay: Hey KoKo

They came in and we went to the kitchen, as soon as I got there, there was another knock on the door.

Angela: I got it

I gave her the money while I fixed Jays soup, and he went into the dining area to eat. Angela came back into the kitchen with the pizza and we went to the dining room to eat also.

Jay: I want some

Me: You have to eat your soup

Jay: Pleaseeee KoKo, Pleeaasseeee with a cherry on top

We all laughed at him and I gave him a piece. We talked some more before we went into the living to watch movies. Which Jay only stayed for 2mins and left to go upstairs.

Khalil POV
K wanted me to go out to have fun and she wanted to hang out with Angela and the kids. I was going out with Brandon and a couple of our friends Austin and Rod. We decided to go to Club Rage just to have some fun. We walked to the bouncer and walked in without waiting in line we walked up to the V.I.P and ordered our bottles of Hennessy and Vodka. The club was packed and lit asf, it was some bad females here also but I had my eyes on only one woman and that was Karson and only her. We all took two shots and stood my the balcony trying to scope out two ni**as that stole some of our product from a worker on the streets an d we wasn't having that.

Brandon POV
As much as the girls wanted us to go out and have a good time we always ran into a problem in the streets and two ni**as had the nerve to steal from our workers. And we wasn't having that, and everybody knew not to even steal from me. But obviously these new ni**as from another part down here didn't know they was coming for the wrong person. After we found them we was gone shut down there whole operation and wasn't leaving nobody out.
After looking around for them for 10mins we spotted them dancing on some females in the middle of the dance floor. I told Ashley from the bar to tell my workers downstairs to surround them without any suspicion. I looked back down to see my worker surrounding the two ni**as also known as KJ and Bomb. Me and the boys walked down and when we reached the bottom everybody had spread out and they were still dancing on the girl until they looked up and attempted to run away only to get caught by my boys.

Karson POV
We had been watching movies for about 2 hrs until they fell asleep in which was only one movie which was Frozen. I turned the tv off and put some cover over them. The boys were still out and really now I just wanted to sleep, but I had to finish up some things for my hair product so that I could get my assistant to send the product to the customers.