Chapter 13

Karson House

I was at home from what went down after work. I was shook and all I wanted was to be held by Khalil and him calming me down. I made sure everything was locked in my house before I made my way upstairs. I got half way up and hear a knock on the door. I sighed and walked back down. Bout time I walk back up I'm gone be tired. I walked to the door and looked in the peephole to see my baby Khalil standing there. I open the door and give him the biggest hug and I didn't want to let him go.

Khalil: Babe, I'm glad to see you too. But I got stuff in my hand

I let him go and seen what he had on his hands warmed my heart. It was a basket with a cover, bear, a dozen roses, movies, wine, and hella junk food. I hugged him again and kissed his cheek.

Khalil: I know it may somewhat seem like the wrong time but this is to let you know that I'm spending the whole two days with you and we are watching movies and eat junk food. And I'm not leaving your side. I love you too much to see you hurt

Me: You love me?

Khalil: Din I just say that. Karson I love you and I may seem early but I do. And I'm not letting you go

Me: I love you too baby

I looked at Khalil in his eyes and I knew he was being honest. And I loved him too but I felt like I've known him forever . I gave him the most passionate kiss and a hug. We walked upstairs to begin watching the movies and eating all the junk food he brought us. The best was the strawberries and wip cream. God I love this man.

I felt so safe when he was here. I was going on 2 a.m and we went through two movies already. We were talking about what had happened with me and Kel in the parking garage of my job. I knew Khalil was getting mad because he started to get tense until I kissed his neck, and shoulder letting him know to calm down. I pulled his head down where we were face to face, we looked each other in the eyes. I leaned and kissed his neck, I wanted  to show Khalil that I appreciate everything he does for me. But with him he was gone take control either way. He pushed me head back and took over leading kisses down my neck to my stomach and to my thigh. He looked up at me and came back up and kissed my lips. He started taking my short dress off which was the only thing I had on on my bottom half and I was pulling for his, he took it off and took his shorts off also. We kissed some more and he went lower to my stomach and to my thighs again. As soon as he got to my spot, the door bell rang. We bother sighed and got up.

Khalil: I got it baby stay here

Me: I sighed and told him ok (I was so horney right now and somebody want to knock on the door at the wrong time)

Khalil POV

I was about to tear K walls out because I knew that's what she needed, but somebody want to come to the door at 2 a.m in the morning. I put my gun under my shirt and walked downstairs to the door. I opened the door and saw this thick ass girl with blonde hair.

I can admit she was bad, but she  wasn't Karson

I can admit she was bad, but she wasn't Karson. I loved that girl and would never cheat on her with a girl like that.

Khalil: It's 2 in the morning miss are you lost

???(Rosiee):I'm sorry umm

Khalil: Rock

???(Rosiee): I am looking for Richardson Drive

Khalil: You have to go back down the hill and you will make a right turn at the bottom and hit the first left and that's the street.

???(Rosiee): Thank you, I hope to see you again Rock

She walked away switching really hard to her BMW. I wasn't really interested so I closed the door and walked back up the stairs. When I walked in the room Karson was in the shower prob. calming down her hormones, but I still wanted her and I wanted her now. I walked in the bathroom and took off my clothes and got in kissing her back and neck. She straddled me and I kissed her neck and put one of her breast in my mouth sucking it and going to the other giving it the same treatment. I slid in her making her moan load and started hitting her hard and with deep strokes.

???(Rosiee)

I knew he was looking at me when I walked away, when he came to the door I didn't expect for him to be that sexy damn making me hot all inside. I got back in my car and called Kel to let him know wassupp with everything and I finally met Khalil. I wanted him more then I thought and if its meant getting rid of Karson then I would and could care less about what Kel said about it.
I Love You Khalil