Chapter 10

3 months later
At work ( Dr. Tate)

After all that went down 3 months ago I can really say I'm glad that the relationship was over with. Because let's just say I found out he was married and the phones calls he got everyday at the same time was her when she got off work. Yea my brother did some digging and found out that. I'm now single and happy and not worrying if the man I was dating was mine anyway.

Nurse Ashlyn: You have a patient that need checking on before you clock out Dr. Tate

Me: Thank you Ashlyn I will do that. Have a nice night

I got me a legit job after I graduated two days after that stuff happened I got a call and was offered many jobs in different locations but I decided to stay in Cali and plus they were offering more. I moved Angela and her kids into her a condo she didn't really want a big house. And I got her a SUV truck. And for myself I bought me a new car, I mean I had to do something for myself.

I walked out to the front door of the hospital and there he was waiting on me. All I seen was that sexy smile and it melted my heart.

Khalil: Hey baby, how was your day

Me: Hey baby, stressful but great. My feet hurt mostly

We kissed and left

Khalil: Well I got something at home you will love

Now I know what you are thinking, but no me and Khalil are not dating it's more of a were talking kind of thing. After what happened when I graduated when I fell asleep, I woke up to Khalil sleep behind me.

Flashback
That day I got up did my hygiene and went to see my brother Brandon sleep in my guest room as well as Angela in the bed with him. I guess to calm him down, and the kids in another room sleep. I went and cooked breakfast for everyone. Khalil came down and rapped his arms around me and kissed me cheek. I turned around and gave him a hug.

Me: Thank you for staying with me, I know we just met and I know I was a lot last night

Khalil: You alright ma I didn't mind, but if you let me stay why you didn't let that guy stay.

Me: Because nobody knew about my history but Brandon and he was the only one that could calm me down. But when you was there it just felt right

Khalil: Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or need someone to talk to I got you other than Brandon.

We hugged once again

Khalil: Do you have some clothes I can change into and a tooth brush and things.

Me: Yea, look in my drawers on the left. You'll see some of Brandon clothes in there and toothbrush, rags, and towels under the sink.

He left out and I finished the food until my brother, Angela, and the kids came down eating up the food while I was still trying to cook. I guess Brandon had found some clothes himself because he had on some fresh clothes himself. 5 mins later I finished and we were waiting on Khalil, so I walked upstairs to see what was taking so long.

I walked into the bedroom and there he was, water dripping down his body with a towel around his waist. My heart dropped and my panties were getting wet.